Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Hiii!! Hit me up?
  • petethegaymer1
    petethegaymer1 Posts: 5 Member
    Rebooted my account for 2021. Public diary, insta page, team gay, uk based and accepting friends. Just add away :-)
  • judystarnesjm
    judystarnesjm Posts: 3 Member
    Umm... me please 😬 needing some freaking help lol

I think we may be able to help each other
  • judystarnesjm
    judystarnesjm Posts: 3 Member
    I think we will be able to help each other
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 678 Member
    feel free to add me. Lost over 40 lbs through MFP back in 2012 and pretty well kept it off until this past year. Gained 20 lbs back (which on a 5'3" frame is quite noticeable). Looking to get back on track this year.
  • EsotericZ
    EsotericZ Posts: 1 Member
    Looking to add friends for motivation and to keep me using the app. Log daily. Diary for racquetball updates (I play competitively around the nation) and general life goals/accomplishments. Looking forward to the new year and seeing other hitting their goals!

33 y/o male - Denver, CO
  • NunyaWest
    NunyaWest Posts: 87 Member
    Looking for active friends - used to be a disciplined gym goer until the lockdowns changed me to a junk food eating chocoholic. Got my home gym going now and trying to stay on the right track!
  • shrinklikealice
    shrinklikealice Posts: 1 Member
    LF supportive friends! Even better if you've an open diary as well. I hope you all absolutely crush your goals this year and continue to stay safe during this crazy time! ❤

29 y/o Female - NJ
  • lobodelanoche
    lobodelanoche Posts: 1 Member
    Let's go! Time to shed this quarantine weight. 😤😤

29 y/o Male - CAN
  • DoryPhish
    DoryPhish Posts: 18 Member
    Hi, I'm Dory, I'm 30, for Portland Oregon, and I have two kids. I would like friends, so I have someone to talk to about all this stuff.

I've been using the app for a while,but just recently started checking out all the other features, so I don't know how to add people. Feel free to add me, or message me.
  • stephishappy12
    stephishappy12 Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for non- judgmental friends to encourage each other during our journeys. Do not add me if you’re into arguing about politics or conspiracy theories. That’s what Facebook is for. PS. I’m a traveler and if that sorta thing bothers you, I may not be the friend for you.
  • punkeymonkey529
    punkeymonkey529 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello, I'm new, and am looking for friends. My mom is on here too, and helping introduce me to the app. I still am new to entering food and exercise in right. I need to get a new fitbit (my old one bit the dust) i also need a food scale. But I'll get the hang eventually. Any friends and tips is well appreciated
  • GCMI90
    GCMI90 Posts: 16 Member
    hi feel free to add down 63 lbs so far.
  • Imperfectsuccess
    Imperfectsuccess Posts: 72 Member
    Hello all! I’m looking for a solid supportive community. I’m currently working towards getting my health and fitness goals back on track 💯

FEEL FREE TO ADD!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Please don’t add me unless you have the money up front for the membership fee.

Also, don’t add me if you have no sense of humour and are offended at swearing.

about time you started an onlyfans page
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member

Like, as if I don’t already have one?

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member

Like, as if I don’t already have one?

Yess! my weekend just got interesting
  • roma5
    roma5 Posts: 2 Member
    Runner trying to outpace a sweet tooth please feel free to add me to give me accountability
  • Rebooting my account for my 2021 goal
    I love the idea of a supportive dieting/exercise group that is constructive and non judgmental. I'm trying that slowly but surely weight loss so I'm not too strict but still swapping things out, keeping active, etc. Love to hear from this lovely community, feel free to message and good luck with your goals!