Logging My Lifts

Whether your extreme lifters or light lifters it doesn’t matter to me. I’m just looking for a place to log my lifts and interact with others who are passionate about lifting. What started out as a chore for me has now become an addiction! I think I’ve been able to get it into balance with everything else that needs to be accomplished but the passion to be in the gym is always present.
If you have interest in connecting please join in and send me a friend request!
5spvkkwtsr5q.jpeg

Replies

• JSLuke59
    JSLuke59 Posts: 65 Member
    qapu710bvqha.jpeg
  • JSLuke59
    Recap of the first full week in 2021.

vvckv9cmytlm.jpeg
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    I haven't gotten my first full week rep recap yet... Some time today, I'm guessing. The bodyspace app kind of sucks in a lot of ways, but the weight moved and the two recaps are nice.
    x9oj2oscplwj.jpg
  • JSLuke59
    Exactly, I love the recap feature. Looks like you had a nice workout there!
    I haven't gotten my first full week rep recap yet... Some time today, I'm guessing. The bodyspace app kind of sucks in a lot of ways, but the weight moved and the two recaps are nice.
    x9oj2oscplwj.jpg

• JSLuke59
    Warmed up with 4 - 2 minute rounds on the heavy bag and then it was Chest and Tri’s.

w8uhj3aa3pwq.jpeg
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,898 Member
    Huh... a few years back I used to track every rep for totals of weight, I think it was through exercise.com or some such. These days I still have my log, but I haven't bothered computing totals in a while. My inner numbers geek is wanting to do this...

*does some quick math*

Today's leg day, including warmup reps, I logged 40,510 lbs lifted. Nothing compared to my monster leg workouts from a decade ago (a single leg day could easily pass the 100k mark), but a lot better than I had thought.
  • JSLuke59
    Back and Bi’s completed.
    17wth4fb97q9.jpeg
  • sheclimber
    sheclimber Posts: 176 Member
    What is this app? I use a notebook to recorded lifting days. But this looks infinitely more interesting.
  • JSLuke59
    This was tracked in the bodyspace app through bodybuilding.com.
    I’ve used a number of other apps but the unique feature here is the weekly recap and the comments on the recap. Let me know if you give it a try. I use the free version as I’m too cheap to pay up for most things.

Try this link - https://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/
    sheclimber wrote: »
    What is this app? I use a notebook to recorded lifting days. But this looks infinitely more interesting.

• JSLuke59
    0xdm7azsyw0q.jpeg
  • sheclimber
    JSLuke59 wrote: »
    I’ve used a number of other apps but the unique feature here is the weekly recap and the comments on the recap. Let me know if you give it a try. I use the free version as I’m too cheap to pay up for most things.

Thanks! I downloaded the app. I try it out today for my workout.
  • KickassAmazon76

Warning... It can be insanely frustrating to use. It is sometimes easier if you use the browser based version to pre-build your workout routine, rather than build it as you go.
  • JSLuke59
    Interesting. I haven’t had any issue logging workouts at this point. I log the exercises as I go and it’s working well so far. My issues are with trying to use the other features in the app. Like posting and replying to others posts.

Warning... It can be insanely frustrating to use. It is sometimes easier if you use the browser based version to pre-build your workout routine, rather than build it as you go.

• JSLuke59
    Rear Delts ; Forearms ; Glutes

xuf9sjkyhmtj.jpeg
  • KickassAmazon76

xuf9sjkyhmtj.jpeg

I wonder if it's the platform? I use the Samsung app and searching for exercises is often frustrating. I can type the search word and get no results, but if I select equipment first, then it searches properly.

And I also have issues with going back and correcting a weight mid flight.. It starts completing future sets.

I've figured out how to work around the hiccups, but in the beginning I was a grumpy Gal. Haha

But...i like the volume moved and rep recaps, so it's worth it.

My exercise last night was boxing with accessory lifts, so nothing really fabulous to report in terms of stats. One heluva workout tho!

Great workout!
  • JSLuke59
    Ok, the searching part does require patience and it would be nice to add ones that aren’t listed. Thank you for the complement on the workout as well.

xuf9sjkyhmtj.jpeg

I wonder if it's the platform? I use the Samsung app and searching for exercises is often frustrating. I can type the search word and get no results, but if I select equipment first, then it searches properly.

And I also have issues with going back and correcting a weight mid flight.. It starts completing future sets.

I've figured out how to work around the hiccups, but in the beginning I was a grumpy Gal. Haha

But...i like the volume moved and rep recaps, so it's worth it.

My exercise last night was boxing with accessory lifts, so nothing really fabulous to report in terms of stats. One heluva workout tho!

Great workout!

• sheclimber
    I used it yesterday and it was a little awkward but I got it. I like it showing me different exercise ideas w/ videos to change it up. I struggled with, and ultimately gave up, on a superset build and just logged them separately. I'm not sold on it yet. I'll give it a few more tries.
  • JSLuke59
    Last week recap.

hfsu2y4y9lwo.jpeg
  • JSLuke59
    Legs and abs.
    wjoc1o137377.jpeg
  • JSLuke59
    Chest Tri’s & Abs
    utdyvxxk2dis.jpeg