Welcome New Members!

Replies

• Emily2104
    Emily2104 Posts: 22 Member
    Hello hope everyone safe and well, I have a few health issues so I try and eat a healthy balanced calorie diet I love cooking from fresh and have a lot of cook books to choose from I love hearing about new ideas and recipes and can’t wait to see what you have to share with me, thank you 😊
  • ShedUnit
    ShedUnit Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone, I’m David, 38. Kinda went off the rails in my early 30’s so didn’t really worry about what I was eating! New me in 2021! Any help with new recipe ideas for chicken, let me know!
  • RowansDad2020
    RowansDad2020 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey, been at this for a while trying to change my body composition. I just had my first kid at 38 years old and I want to be around when he’s grown. I guess I’m looking for likeminded people to get to know.
  • Scottishthomas
    Scottishthomas Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all as you can tell by the name am Thomas from Scotland. Any of my fellow Scots want to add me that would be great. And anyone else can add me as well. Am on a weight loss journey and am counting calories
  • kekeangel
    kekeangel Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all my name is Kelly, I used to be on ww and found it didn't work for me, Ill be starting my mfp journey tomorrow and hoping to lose those dreaded Ibs and to be a healthier and a happier new me, it would be wonderful to share the weightless journey with fellow mfps so please feel free to add me
  • Boricuabell2021
    Boricuabell2021 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2021
    Good Evening All

My Name is Juanita aka known as Jenny. This is my first time trying this app. I'm not new at the dieting rollercoaster. I have tried many different weight loss venues, loss a bunch for short period and gained it back. Upon discovering this app, seeing the testimonials, simplicity of food logigng, i was optimitic that this is plan for me. I knew i can do this. I seek a forum and community that is proactive and provides support during my journey and vice versa. Any feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

• SeanOB541
    SeanOB541 Posts: 2 Member
    Day 3 lost another pound. Just did 68 min of walking and skipping the beer! :)
  • mloreman
    mloreman Posts: 11 Member
    Hi! I've been here before, but never *for real for real!* I've tried WW and Noom, but this one seems to be the best fit! Good luck new friends :o)
  • WhimsicalChimera
    WhimsicalChimera Posts: 14 Member
    Hello, all! I am a returning member! I first joined a decade ago next month. This is probably my sixth or seventh return. (Soooo much has happened over the years that I kept falling off the bad wagon.)

Also this is a test post. I tried to reply to someone else's post in another thread and was told by the website that I didn't have permission to do so. Doesn't quite make sense as to why, when I've never really been a part of the forums but I'm looking for more support and friends this go-round. It's not like I did anything to get myself banned!
  • nicolah987
    nicolah987 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello - new user from UK. Lockdown has me with gaining weight when I want to be losing! My own fault really - hopefully I can get into some kind of routine with MFP. Any lockdown tips are welcome :smile:
  • CozyCow
    CozyCow Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I’m on day 3. I’m trying to get used to eating less and more nutritious. I’d love to be friends with people who are like me. Female 5’3 CW 187.
  • madelinesmomma
    madelinesmomma Posts: 2 Member
    Hey y'all...I've been doing MFP off and on for several years. Confession...I've tried EVERYTHING. (WW, Noom, Nutrisystem, you name it) I'm a Physical Education teacher from Texas who suffers from a food addiction. I need all of the support I can get. This time I am going to stick with it. :smile:
  • theMarie3
    theMarie3 Posts: 4 Member
    Here for support; both giving and getting. Recently got back on the wagon and hoping to find new friends to help push and motivate each other. I have been successful using MFP before, losing about 90lbs. Hoping for that and more, in time. Hope to hear from some of y'all.
  • bexemma2002
    bexemma2002 Posts: 1 Member
    Hiya. Had this app for a while but didn’t use it. My aim is to loose 100Ibs buy next year and gain more muscle from there. And loose as much as I can before June this year. And do it all healthily instead of short cuts that don’t last. Good luck to everyone
  • KellyRoseRyan15
    KellyRoseRyan15 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone, I’m Kelly. 30 years old and located in Arizona. Hoping to get motivated and healthy. Who’s with me?
  • KMLD1975
    KMLD1975 Posts: 5 Member
    Well I am not new, but I am back and with a renewed sense of I can do this... I did it before and I can do it again. Tracking is definitely one of the best tools to have....
  • Taybib
    Taybib Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Everyone! I started my fitness journey Oct 2020 by taking workout classes and strength training. I'm trying to figure this thing out. I want to lose weight but I have gained 6 pounds instead of losing any weight. Hopefully this app can help me out with my eating habits so I can eat at a deficit. Then, I can start losing instead of gaining. Although it probably might be muscle I'm gaining but I want the fat to come off too.