Hey, fun fact. . . Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I am not as patient and calm as my family all believe me to be. Inside I feel like a roiling mass of churning burning lava.
    As long as I can keep up appearances I am fine.

I can’t tell you how many times people would see me with all my kids. One of the absolutely losing their *kitten*. And they would say “you’re so patient!” And I’d be thinking “if I don’t keep my cool right now I will be *kitten* laying on the floor screaming with them. But keep believing that” So I get this! I’ve gotten better though.....almost nothing bothers me. Unless it has to do with peoples driving. 😂
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I had a solo to sing in the school play when I was in second grade and I forgot a verse the night of the performance but I remember that verse to this day

Voice thread?

I’ll put an old story recording in the Halloween thread later
  • ReiRei1313
    ReiRei1313 Posts: 1 Member
    Once in middle school, I kicked a soccer ball hard and nailed one of my friends directly in the face. I laughed so hard that I actually peed myself a little.
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    My first partner had a hysterectomy, then I had a vasectomy so I have never needed a partner to take contraception.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    When I was a teen I was in a car wreck. It left me with some broken vertebrae and a nearly five inch cut that went from beside my nose, across my lips, and down under my chin. My chin was sliced open so deeply they said you could see my chin bone. I had over 40 stiches just on the outside. It was trippy to be numbed but awake for the stitches. Now the fun fact....a year later a tiny sliver of glass about half the size of a grain of rice worked it's way out of my scar. It came out just below my lip on the inside of my mouth.

😮 I'm glad you're OK now but wow, glass is still working it's way out 😮
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    When I was a teen I was in a car wreck. It left me with some broken vertebrae and a nearly five inch cut that went from beside my nose, across my lips, and down under my chin. My chin was sliced open so deeply they said you could see my chin bone. I had over 40 stiches just on the outside. It was trippy to be numbed but awake for the stitches. Now the fun fact....a year later a tiny sliver of glass about half the size of a grain of rice worked it's way out of my scar. It came out just below my lip on the inside of my mouth.

Omg. That’s amazing. That the body worked all that time to get it out. Glad you’re ok.
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    To the best of my knowledge 🤔
    I’m the only man that can slam a revolving door.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited November 2020
    To the best of my knowledge 🤔
    I’m the only man that can slam a revolving door.

😂 good one Kev
  • Kindhearts30
    Kindhearts30 Posts: 1,730 Member
    I love the color blue
  • AvaEBerry
    AvaEBerry Posts: 161 Member
    Back in college, I had a cameo in a rap video.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that's how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!). I'm not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he's a major *kitten* hottie. I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I'm also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I'm in the seventh year (I'm seventeen). I'm a goth (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.
  • tony56pr
    tony56pr Posts: 141 Member
    I would do anything for those that I love. Most say it but truly don't mean it. Issue is, I love easily (dont take much for someone to earn my love) so I get burned a lot by people who don't feel the same about me as I do them.
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    I eat pumpkin pie year-round.
  • Pencil_legs
    Pencil_legs Posts: 75 Member
    I can walk on my hands ✋😌
  • elmusho1989
    elmusho1989 Posts: 321 Member
    My belly button doesn't have enough skin to pierce. Found that out the hard way.....
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that's how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!). I'm not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he's a major *kitten* hottie. I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I'm also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I'm in the seventh year (I'm seventeen). I'm a goth (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

That was you?? I told people about you for years. :) They want to meet you in person; they think I'm lying. :)

I'm boring as hell and obviously spend too much time editing my spelling errors on MFP.
    Oh, also, I need a life. :)
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,012 Member
    I kissed Mary Lou Retton
  • Yoshiboobs
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »

That was you?? I told people about you for years. :) They want to meet you in person; they think I'm lying. :)

I'm boring as hell and obviously spend too much time editing my spelling errors on MFP.
    Oh, also, I need a life. :)

I'm always down to meet a fan but not if they're a prep 😤