New BEFORE and AFTERS

13»

Replies

• dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    hmwolf2017 wrote: »
    f1vx2iizkhp3.jpeg
    Progress from September to January. About 15 lbs difference between the two pictures. I really feel tashahuefit because I have PCOS and have been STRUGGLING with each and every pound.

WOW! You look like you've lost more than 15lbs! Great job!
  • Vandymom50
    Vandymom50 Posts: 5 Member
    fantastic!
  • tashahueifit
    tashahueifit Posts: 80 Member
    hmwolf2017 wrote: »
    f1vx2iizkhp3.jpeg
    Progress from September to January. About 15 lbs difference between the two pictures. I really feel tashahuefit because I have PCOS and have been STRUGGLING with each and every pound.

You go girl!! So proud of you 🥰
  • ashome
    ashome Posts: 1 Member
    sznigam wrote: »
    qhqtv33w7hsb.jpeg

Left pic was clicked on 25th August 2020 with me weighing 103 Kgs, the right one was clicked a couple of days back with me weighing 69 kgs - down 34 Kgs in about 150 days ! Target weight - 65 Kgs by 28th Feb !

This one is amazing!
  • sznigam
    sznigam Posts: 8 Member
    ashome wrote: »
    sznigam wrote: »
    qhqtv33w7hsb.jpeg

Left pic was clicked on 25th August 2020 with me weighing 103 Kgs, the right one was clicked a couple of days back with me weighing 69 kgs - down 34 Kgs in about 150 days ! Target weight - 65 Kgs by 28th Feb !

This one is amazing!

Thanks a lot !

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!