Hey, fun fact. . . Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that's how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!). I'm not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he's a major *kitten* hottie. I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I'm also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I'm in the seventh year (I'm seventeen). I'm a goth (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

I love you so much!!
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that's how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!). I'm not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he's a major *kitten* hottie. I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I'm also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I'm in the seventh year (I'm seventeen). I'm a goth (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

I love you so much!!

🥰
  • tc1333
    tc1333 Posts: 4,033 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I kissed Mary Lou Retton

No way!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Shia LaBeouf and I lived in the same neighborhood when we were kids.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Shia LaBeouf and I lived in the same neighborhood when we were kids.

Ooh any stories to tell? Juicy gossip? :)
  • joelo_1119
    joelo_1119 Posts: 118 Member
    I can’t throw up. (Literally cannot)
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    I have a small dent in the back of my skull.

My parents say it's from a fall I took as a kid... I think it's where I plug into the matrix.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    I have a small dent in the back of my skull.

My parents say it's from a fall I took as a kid... I think it's where I plug into the matrix.

😂 that would be awesome. The matrix thing. Not the blow to the head.
    The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. A prison for your mind.

MORPHEUS
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    I danced my pants off on stage with Richard Simmons before he “disappeared”.

He’s a weird dude... but it was a great time!
  • 7rainbow
    7rainbow Posts: 161 Member
    I was born with black hair, but it turned blonde! So weird!
  • ReenieHJ
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    I've eaten dinner multiple times with al pachino, bert young, robert dinero and James cann

Joan Rivers made me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch in her house/apt when I was repairing her elevator and another time pretended to be my assistant

Ben Affleck yelled at me because his piece of poop elevator and he had to walk up 5 flights of stairs. I've been back to the building multiple times before he moved out and he never apologized just looked at me.

The main bad guy from the Mask with him carrey gave me half his chicken parmigiana sandwich as a tip 🤷🏻‍♂️

I peed next to John Mayer in a bathroom on a cruise ship and was invited to a his private party with only 20 people because his roadie or whoever the dude is that tunes the guitars liked my australian friends feet. "She pretended I was her BFat the party"

Lots of cool stories to hear from you I bet!
  • ReenieHJ
    fstrickl wrote: »

I always thought he was weird too but used to love watching him on TV, he was motivating at the time. :)
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    I’m so old I remember when fat *kitten* (butt) was an insult.
  • toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    I've had curly hair my entire life... I've learned to love it now, but hated it when I was younger... My mom always told me "people pay big money to have hair like yours!"

So, I tested it... Cut off a gigantic hunk of my hair and tried to sell it at school... No one bought it... So I was stuck... poor and rocking a pixie cut at 6 years old...
  • fstrickl
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    fstrickl wrote: »

That is actually amazing. Please tell me you have pictures or videos.

I do! I’ll find them and post them later!
  • fstrickl
    toriann319 wrote: »
    I've had curly hair my entire life... I've learned to love it now, but hated it when I was younger... My mom always told me "people pay big money to have hair like yours!"

So, I tested it... Cut off a gigantic hunk of my hair and tried to sell it at school... No one bought it... So I was stuck... poor and rocking a pixie cut at 6 years old...

Same here! Well...I didn’t cut and try to sell my hair though... 😂. That’s a good story!

I used to try so hard to get a nice frizz free pony tail but would always have fly aways around the crown of my head - my classmates called it my atmosphere...I embrace the volume now! The higher the better!