January 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,508 Member
    SO COOL! Can we pop through Faversham to wave at my grandparents please?

As long as it's early, I do love breakfast at the yard

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,883 Member
    edited January 2021
    @rheddmobile Sounds like you made a good call on skipping out on the in person races and that you and your husband have found a fun alternative. Congratulations on your PB! Awesome!

Congratulations @TheMrWobbly on your longest run, and with all of that elevation! You are doing great! Thanks for the pictures/videos and commentary on our progress around the world. I'm afraid that wooden roller coaster would NOT be approved by my heart surgeon though. LOL

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,883 Member
    You're doing great @SummerSkier !

@shanaber It's hard to believe that heat this time of year! I hope it does cool off some for you next week. Hope your hamstring quits bothering you soon.

@Camaramandy648 Awesome running! Especially on the over 100 miles in 24 hours. You are a beast. Sorry that you lost your job. Praying that you find something that you really like with a boss who appreciates you soon!

@kgirlhart Glad you had a nice run in your new shoes! You're doing great!

Congrats on that HM time @Scott6255 !

Good idea to chose roads over trails covered in ice @katharmonic. Love the picture.

• marisap2010
    marisap2010 Posts: 909 Member
    I ended up enjoying a 6 mile walk today instead of a run. I just wasn’t feeling a run, and I was able to chat with my bestie who lives far away while out.

@Camaramandy648 That is some awesome running! Sorry about your job, but it sounds like you need someone more appreciative of you anyway.
    @AlphaHowls Hope you aren’t too sore tomorrow from your fall.
    @TheMrWobbly Great job on your run!