TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (January)

Replies

• annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member

TBBT took first place again in week 2! Way to go team!

WHOOHOOOOP Winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    1/18/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 3,207
    Water: 143.2oz

• maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Monday 1.18.21 4:37PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 67 oz
    Steps = 7363
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Challenge 1/18
    tracked: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: no

Sun: y/y/y
    Mon: y/y/n
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    1/18/21
    Exercise: no - wasn’t feeling it today. It’s been 2 months since we lost my sister and today we lost my uncle to COVID. I’m honestly struggling at the moment 💔
    Steps: 5,896
    Water: 101.4oz
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    edited January 2021
    @cmhubbard92 I will need to come out of the water-step challenge etc. ...or I can start tracking this week and put my steps in from last week (I have a Fitbit..so it's doable). I don't want to bring our team down.

I'm just starting to get refocused after being away from home every day. I will start tracking again tomorrow, time to turn this around. Having a routine is so important for me to be successful. I will try harder team...this week and this month isn't over yet!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,875 Member
    Mon, Jan18
    Week 2- Day 2
    Tracking- Yes
    Under Cals- Yes under by 464
    Exercise- Yes; just enough to still put a “Yes” down in this field!😊
    👟Challenges💧
    58oz
    6427 Steps
    Note- It was a good Monday as far as Mondays go! 😊 ..I had the day off and I am happy to report I stayed under-calories today and I also kept busy doing productive things
  • cmhubbard92
    edited January 2021
    1/18/21
    Exercise: no - wasn’t feeling it today. It’s been 2 months since we lost my sister and today we lost my uncle to COVID. I’m honestly struggling at the moment 💔

@mooreshelly09 I am so sorry to hear this. We are here for you if you need us 💜
  • cmhubbard92
    @cmhubbard92 I will need to come out of the water-step challenge etc. ...or I can start tracking this week and put my steps in from last week (I have a Fitbit..so it's doable).  I don't want to bring our team down.

I'm just starting to get refocused after being away from home every day.  I will start tracking again tomorrow, time to turn this around. Having a routine is so important for me to be successful. I will try harder team...this week and this month isn't over yet!

@RoseyandReady the step/water challenge is just for our team, you're not bringing anyone down! Feel free to start fresh on the challenge whenever you're ready!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,380 Member
    Monday 18 Jan
    Track: yes

Steps: 8952
    Water: 106 oz
  • DaffyGirl88
    @mooreshelly09 I am so sorry to hear this. Sending virtual hugs. ❤️
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    @mooreshelly09I - that is devastating news. My heart goes out to you. I hope there is a light at the end of this covid tunnel soon. My parents get their first vaccine today - none too soon. Mom is 82 and dad late 70s, both with some COPD, history of blood clots, and other issues. I've been in anxiety/clinch mode since March about them. So many friends and family have died or been long-time stricken with covid. It's heartbreaking. I'm so sorry it's hit so close to home for you.

Everyone - hang in there! January is a hard month, especially when the 'newness' of the year wears off. But together we are stronger, and there is always someone here to lean on. We've got each other for support and motivation, and that means a lot to me!

Yesterday turned out just fine except waiting til 4pm to eat lunch when my blood sugar was tanking. This week I am to do better at timing meals.

1/18/2021
    Water: 80
    Steps: 5305
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Yay team! You're awesome. And special congrats to our superstars @Krysless2, @robandy12345 and @cmhubbard92!
  • richmondwriter
    MUAC for 1/18:
    Under: no (but finally the french bread and crackers are gone and won't be replaced!)
    Exercised: yes - 3 mile walk
  • richmondwriter
    1/18/21

I am so sorry to learn about the loss of your uncle. How difficult that it comes at a time when you are already grieving. Sending prayers and warm wishes to you and your family.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Awesome job, TBBT! Still rockin' it!

Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- January Week #2(Sunday, Jan 10
    to Sat, Jan 16)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @annabananamc (7)
    @maryc11 (7)
    @JMTiv1979 (7)
    @ashleighgetsfit (6)

Congrats to our winners!

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @DaffyGirl88 (5)
    @mooreshelly09 (4)
    @thedestar (4)

Great job to those who made a notable effort. Keep it up! You are doing great.

Attempted 3 or less days
    @ErikNJ (3)
    @murdog3t (2)
    @krysless2 (2)
    @richmondwriter (1)
    @cmhubbard92 (1)

Keep working at it!

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, be sure to let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out for your hard work.

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Challenge 1/19
    exercise: yes

Tue: y/y/y

Worked wore me out physically today.
    They ordered pizza for everyone. I did not go to the break room cause I knew if I saw it and smelled it I would eat a slice. And that one would turn to three or four
  • DaffyGirl88
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Awesome job, TBBT! Still rockin' it!

Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- January Week #2(Sunday, Jan 10
    to Sat, Jan 16)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @annabananamc (7)
    @maryc11 (7)
    @JMTiv1979 (7)
    @ashleighgetsfit (6)

Congrats to our winners!

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @DaffyGirl88 (5)
    @mooreshelly09 (4)
    @thedestar (4)

Great job to those who made a notable effort. Keep it up! You are doing great.

Attempted 3 or less days
    @ErikNJ (3)
    @murdog3t (2)
    @krysless2 (2)
    @richmondwriter (1)
    @cmhubbard92 (1)

Keep working at it!

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, be sure to let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out for your hard work.

@brandi_84 Thanks for keeping track of us! :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Challenge 1/19
    exercise: yes

Tue: y/y/y

Worked wore me out physically today.
    They ordered pizza for everyone. I did not go to the break room cause I knew if I saw it and smelled it I would eat a slice. And that one would turn to three or four

@erikNJ Great job resisting temptation. Staying out of the area was the best strategy.
This discussion has been closed.