Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• JJoyystick79
    JJoyystick79 Posts: 27 Member
    just looking for friends to bother me all day long with messages about diet and exercise and to keep me motivated. Just kidding, add me if you need a break and just want to talk about anything else...
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    edited January 2021
    I'm in my late 50's; until recently a Crossfitter. The combination of COVID-19 in Nov. (with no loss of taste), the Christmas holidays, a career change in late Dec. and being sidelined with a knee injury (minor surgery this week) jolted me off my program and I have gained 9 pounds. I've turned a corner and would love to have new friends to encourage me in the straightaway - I need to lose 20 lbs now. I can do likewise, or alternatively, I can just be suitably jealous of your meal photos.

People with completed profiles & a photo are a plus; crossfitters and musicians are a double-plus. All, though, are welcome.
  • LisaCTilley
    LisaCTilley Posts: 3 Member
    I would love to connect with likeminded people. I'm including cycling (mainly gravel), hiking, weights and paddleboarding (as soon as it gets warm) to help me keep moving! Best wishes for 2021!
  • I've done it once, I'll do.it again!!!

Howdy, I'm the god of blubber Carl

I've lost 130lbs in the past from basic calorie deficit, cardio and consistency

Fast forward 6 years I developed an eating disorder, gained 100lbs, here I am today been told I have type 2 diabetes and I am not happy! So in that moment it cured my anxiety and ED with fear. I've started keto today. I am absolutely going to change my life.

This time I'm equipped with knowledge, determination

I like determined people.
    I'm kind to everyone
    BUT
    and politics and its good bye

Let's smash this

tha4mz22r2pe.jpg
  • And for some reason my English went from 100-0 real quick :D

iwsmhka4mp5d.jpg
  • Frodobaggins29
    Frodobaggins29 Posts: 70 Member
    Low carb shared diary logging daily feel free to add moi! 😊
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like to see random posts on your feed about my life that I feel like I can't put on FB. Sometimes it's actually diet and exercise related, usually not. I do interact quite a bit though
  • thehumanpickle
    thehumanpickle Posts: 42 Member
    edited January 2021
    I've been here a few times if I'm being honest. I do well for a while and then I fall off. I just made another account -- I am forever forgetting logins-- as I've recently been told I have Fatty Liver + I am borderline diabetic and am officially scared, so I'm taking it seriously now... I am also TTC, and need to lose at least 30 pounds (60 would be even better) before I can safely conceive given my bloodwork. SOOOO, I have some work ahead of me. I would love anyone to add me who wants an accountabili-buddy.

Right now I do a lot of walking, I plan to get into some hiking, biking and kayaking soon enough. I'm a dog person, and a newlywed.
  • Angelafit4232
    Angelafit4232 Posts: 2 Member
    Would love more friends :)
  • Icecreamjorna
    Icecreamjorna Posts: 46 Member
    Heya please add me, been on and off here for years but I’m crazy motivated right now, let’s do this xxx
  • Ems173
    Ems173 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey I don't really know what I'm doing but I'm using this to hold myself accountable for the things I'm putting in which I've never really been great at. I have a little girl who will be 3 soon and my goal is just to be the best I can be for her. I'm doing 16/8 IF and it's going well but I'm also trying to get more active and get out and about with the little one. My first goal is to lose roughly 35lbs which is a lot but imma get there 💪🏻

I'm an encourager so would be great to make friends with common interests in getting healthy and losing weight who are also encouragers. 😊 All the best ❤️
  • Christiexx93
    Christiexx93 Posts: 19 Member
    add meeee just started and 100lb left to lose
  • Nel_7878
    Nel_7878 Posts: 8 Member
    Let's try this. I am looking for more supportive friends!
  • shillier86
    shillier86 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm up for getting in board with the motivation, anyone can add me
  • britneyd109
    britneyd109 Posts: 322 Member
    Feel free to send a friend request if you need some positive motivation. Plus, I could use some to.
  • radkakatliarchuk
    radkakatliarchuk Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me👍
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Send er BUD! 1li5ho20yo38.jpg
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Hey I'm down for some new friends in 2021! Trying to reach 200 friends!!
  • britishbombshell08
    britishbombshell08 Posts: 95 Member
    edited January 2021
    I’m always down for new friends so we can help motivate one another💪💪
  • 7rainbow
    7rainbow Posts: 161 Member
    I'm always down for more, feel free to add me!