perky boobs with weight loss

Did any of you go from having saggy boobs as overweight to perkier boobs as underweight, if you also worked out along the way? I’m only 18 and have increased in weight from skinny to overweight, and have therefore gotten saggier boobs though they aren’t deflated and don’t have a lot of loose skin, however I hope to go back since I’ve heard other people do that due to my young age and that I haven’t had saggy boobs forever. I’ve heard A LOT successful stories already but in that forum, some people weren’t nice to me and I left :/

I WOULD BE SO SO SO THANKFUL IF YOU DIDN’T!!!!! RESPOND IF YOU HAVEN’T HAD LUCK WITH THIS! IM REALLY REALLY DEPRESSED LATELY AND JUST NEED SOME KIND OF LIGHT IN MY LIFE RN BECAUSE THIS REALLY BOTHERS ME. ALL POSITIVE EXPERIENCES WELCOME

Replies

• cerolo1405
    cerolo1405 Posts: 17 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Still responding even though I don't meet your criteria. 🤷🏿‍♀️ Please check in with a doctor with your questions and realize genetics play a factor along with weight fluctuations.

Regardless, your body is something to love on no matter what it looks like.

Thanks so much, I’ll try doing that!!
  • Hayley9323
    Hayley9323 Posts: 11 Member
    Mine definitely look 100% better and perkier when I lose weight. I also tend to lift weights when I've been hitting the gym a lot which may help. I've done this a couple of times so hoping I've not used up all my chances :neutral:
  • cerolo1405
    Hayley9323 wrote: »
    Mine definitely look 100% better and perkier when I lose weight. I also tend to lift weights when I've been hitting the gym a lot which may help. I've done this a couple of times so hoping I've not used up all my chances :neutral:

This is so so good to hear, tysm!!!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,211 Member
    Mine have always been on the larger size, and I was incredibly lucky that a.) I didn't lose too much boob when I lost the majority of the weight I needed to lose and b.) I'm in my 20's and my skin is still elastic enough to recover. I have less backpain now, and they're definitely less droopy. Lifting has been a help, and losing slowly has also been very useful.
  • cerolo1405
    DD265 wrote: »
    I've found my breasts feel perkier after massage. Bonus points if I get my husband to do it.

Somewhere, there'll be a woman wishing she had a figure like mine, whilst I want that perfect body over there. And the person in that perfect body will have her own hang ups, and so on.

I think as we get older, the importance we place on those parts of us we're less keen on fades, and even if we don't learn to love every inch of ourselves, we can accept it or change it. What I want now is that strong, invincible feeling I used to have; it's a feeling, not an appearance.

Thank you so much, this was so nice to read, really