"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,452 Member
    Hey gang!

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Thursday! Still no word from the county. Will try to figure out something to do today to pass time.

Cardio: walk/jog- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: biceps- cable curls at 3 different angles 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork chops and salad for dinner. Didn't do much yesterday except laze around. Watched a lot of YOUTUBE Bullshido and Pranks to just get laughs.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF! Just another day of waiting it out till our lockdown is over.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, cable overhead extensions, cable kickbacks, cable dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Shrimp and salad. I lazed around again yesterday because I had nothing to do. Did practice guitar though.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, some house cleaning. Rain yesterday so it's a little musty smelling outside. But we need it anyway.

Strength: legs- sissy squats, step ups, lunges, leg extensions, standing leg curls 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Chicken adobo and rice for dinner. Trying to keep myself from being totally bored at home.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Still waiting on the governor to lift the quarantine. :( And football season is now almost over. All I did was watch the games yesterday and Star Wars.

Cardio: walk/run (sprints)- 500 calories

Strength: shoulders- cable side laterals, cable rear laterals, facepulls, front cable raises 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Clam chowder for dinner last night. My eating hasn't been the best as of late, likely because I'm so bored at home. So I've been snacking more and my weight has creeped up a couple of pounds. I'll refocus and get back on track today.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! So our quarantine was lifted, but my county still hasn't solidified if it was going to red tier which would let me go back to work.

Cardio: jog/walk- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: chest- incline chest press, cable flyes, cable chest press, push ups. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and salad for dinner. It's been so boring but with the news of the quarantine being lifted, I feel good that I may be going back to work.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Just working out and walk/run today. Wrote an email to the county DEMANDING that we should roll back to RED TIER in my county so people like me can get back to work.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over cable rows, standing cable rows, cable pullovers 4x 12,10,6.

Assessment: Thai food yesterday for dinner. I had a papaya salad and some calamari for dinner. So good. Hadn't had Thai in weeks where I used to eat it once a week but prefer dine in. Take home isn't quite the same. Must be the plastic to go holders. :D

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Was able to get a haircut yesterday. Today I'm at the school for a couple of hours because we're providing free COVID testing. But it's raining pretty hard today. Yesterday I didn't do my 2nd walk because it was raining too hard. But I'll tough it out today.

Assessment: Pork spareribs for dinner. With the exception of going out and getting a haircut, it was boring yesterday again.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF! Going into the weekend hoping that my county changes it's tier setting next week.

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, cable overhead extensions, cable kickbacks, cable dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Flanken short rib. I had to eat little for dinner because earlier in the day I had a huge lunch. Fast food and left over pork ribs. Feeling good body wise. Yesterday I took another COVID test that was being done at the school I work at where I also had to direct traffic for the duration.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, some house cleaning. At least it's clear today.

Strength: legs- sissy squats, step ups, lunges, leg extensions, standing leg curls 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork chops and salad for dinner. Will try to get in some extra cardio with boxing today at 9Round and check to see if the grass is too wet still to mow.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Waiting game still on. I'm so glad that my gym is in litigation and that if this ever happens again, that we're fighting to be an essential service.

Strength: shoulders- cable side laterals, cable rear laterals, facepulls, front cable raises 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Shrimp and chips last night. Overall was pretty boring day since there wasn't much for me to do, but at least I got in a good amount of rest.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! A little rainy today, but I got a new rain outfit so I get to try it out today.

Strength: chest- incline chest press, cable flyes, cable chest press, push ups. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and salad for dinner. Boring day again yesterday while still waiting to get back to work.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Just working out and walk/run today. Will go to store today as well to pick up some items I'm low on.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over cable rows, standing cable rows, cable pullovers 4x 12,10,6.

Assessment: Spaghetti for dinner yesterday. I did kickbox at 9Round yesterday and am a little sore from it.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Looking for something to do around the house besides just workout. This brings me back to the issue of me probably never ever retiring from working because I don't think I'd have enough to interest me to just retire and hang out.

Assessment: Lamb and salad for dinner. I didn't do to much yesterday. Will likely go kickbox today to add in a little more exercise to kill dead time at home.

• ninerbuff
    edited February 2021
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF! Week has been so boring other than working out. With rain I haven't be able to do any work outside and because of lockdown, all I do is watch TV or cruise the internet.

Assessment: Flanken short rib and salad for dinner. I kept my calories a little tighter yesterday because I've been at maintenance eating for a little while since lockdown. Working on getting back to a moderate calorie deficit to lose the last 10-15lbs.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, some house cleaning. Will also kickbox at 9Round and do the lawn today since it's so nice out.

Assessment: Taco Bell for dinner. I had 2 steak burrito supreme fresco.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! So ridiculous that we're still in quarantine. I'll try to find something to do today. Maybe wash the car.

Assessment: Pizza last night. Only had 2 slices. Superbowl was pretty boring and I found no commercials really entertaining at all. Plus the half time show was SO BORING.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Regular workout and just killing time till my county allows us back to work. Will likely hit the kickboxing gym though for extra workout.

Assessment: Steak and salad for dinner. Boring day again yesterday while still waiting to get back to work.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Just working out and walk/run today. See if I can get a massage today.

Assessment: Lamb loin chops and salad for dinner. Went a little overboard on calories yesterday with some crackers.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Will likely kickbox today to kill the monotony of staying home all day.

Assessment: Shrimp and salad for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF! Well it rained in the evening yesterday, but I still wentout and walked. My trusty new rain gear kept me dry with the exception of my shoes.

Assessment: Pork chops and salad. I've been overeating as of late likely because I'm spending too much time on the couch. I will start finding other things to do till I get back to work.