2021 - New Year, New Me

jadepearl
jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
edited January 2021 in Social Groups
Happy New Year OMADers❤️
I have lost my way😢 Am back up to the 60s. I can blame COVID-19 and the whole family relocating event, but, in the end, it me, me and me who failed. Well, 2021 will be a better year for me🤞🙏

We have moved to the city as now both of our kids are in secondary school. As DH puts it, before you know it, our eldest will be in Uni. We have to plan fast, he said. So, we decided to relocate to the big city so that our house will be nearer to the Uni and our kids do not need to stay at the student lodge. DH prefers that our kids stay with us till they get married... lol🤣

It was so hectic and tiring to relocate...it was really hard as we had to move everything from on house to the other. We had to make 3 trips even though we rented a truck 😵😬 Now that we finally moved in, I can start OMAD again. Hopefully I can get back down to 50kg before the end of 2021🤞🤞🤞

Let's do this together ❤️😘

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    WOW what a lot you had going on. So glad you are settled now and hope things are going well for you. Stay strong and OMAD on :)<3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Covid19 hit us all hard and yes you can blame the virus, I did 😉 We can do this, stay strong and OMAD on 💜
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you ❤️ I am really hoping that I can get back to OMAD too🤞
  • jadepearl
    @Brendalea69 - Thank you 😘 Let's do this together 😁🤩
  • jadepearl
    Good evening OMAD-ers 😘

So, I finally weighed myself and the scale flashed 60.5kg. That means, I have to shed 10.5kg to get back to my GW. I am telling you guys, it's hard to OMAD right now. For the past 2 days, my tummy started growling at night and my gastric juices showed its face and when I couldn't take it any longer, I gave in and ate some grapes. So, I failed😢 But ain't giving up.. gonna try and try till I can OMAD again. Wish me luck🍀🤞
  • volgirl1322
    Don't be so hard on yourself, you have awareness and you are doing the best you can! Keep on going and you will get there :) Progress over Perfection is my new saying :) you got this :)
  • Brendalea69
    We got this girl!!! 💜
  • jadepearl
    Thank you so much @volgirl1322 ❤️ and @Brendalea69 ❤️. Am staying strong as you girls keep cheering me on📣😘 Thank you💕
  • jadepearl
    Good morning OMADers ❤️

Weigh-in this morning and am happy to see that it went down a little - 59.5kg😊 Hopefully, by Christmas this year, I will be back to "Slim & Healthy Me"

For me, it's hard to go cold turkey and just zoom back to OMAD. Some days I succeed and other days, I fail. But, I am going to keep trying till I can OMAD every day like last time. 😊

Hope you guys in the US are A-OK. Every day, the International news keep reporting that the hospitals are all full, doctors are struggling, 400,000 deaths.. Stay safe, you guys❤️
  • jadepearl
    Am going to take 1 step at a time once again😁

9tb8hlsgr9k3.jpeg
  • volgirl1322
    That is a great reminder and you are doing AWESOME!!!!!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Just take it day by day and do the best that you can and I'm sure you will be back to full on OMAD soon💜
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @volgirl1322 ❤️ and @Brendalea69 ❤️ Yes, am doing it one step at a time and hopefully, back to OMAD once again🤞

• jadepearl
    Good evening OMAD-ers 😘

Good news... my 2 teenagers are going back to school tomorrow😁 OMG, I have a 13 & a 15 year old this year.. 2 teenagers in the house😲 So, both of them are in the same college this year...no more travelling from one school to the other.

So, now I can get back to my routine and hopefully OMAD fully once again🙏🤞🤞🤞

Take care and keep OMAD-ing❤️
  • Brendalea69
    Stay safe💜
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @Brendalea69 ❤️... You stay safe too💖
  • jadepearl
    Good afternoon OMADers 😘

Yesterday I tried doing the egg diet just to kick start my journey. Didn't do OMAD straight away as I know I will surely fail. So, did 2-MAD yesterday. The total calories for yesterday was around 1500. Hope that I can get my calories down to 1000-1200 per day. 🤞

Didn't weight myself yet but I know I didn't loose any. You know the feeling when your clothes are just so tight😞

Exercise is cycling while watching TV. Am going to get back to zumba soon once I get the house settled and then the shop too. 🤞

Hope that you guys are doing well 😘
  • volgirl1322
    That is great to ease back into things! You will do fabulous I am so certain!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Oh I remember doing the egg diet, it made me sick to my stomach and I'm surprised I still like eggs as much as I do 😂

You got this and don't stress too much, you'll be back to full OMAD soon 💜
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @volgirl1322 and @Brendalea69 for your kind posts and encouraging words ❤️ Am talking it slow😉