Any desis out there? Punjabi foodies?

Hey would love to follow anyone with similar food type.Any south asian here?

I'm from Pakistan and would lovw to follow people with similar food taste, daal sabzi type.

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Can't help with the food tastes although I am partial to all kinds of food (probably why I am here :lol: )

Maybe some posts on the Recipes or Food & Nutrition boards might get more attention.
  • PremGandhi
    PremGandhi Posts: 115 Member
    Not a Punjabi, nor a Pakistani. Gujarati here. Do eat daal and also subji few times a week.Dont expect good recipes from me- Half the time my daal comes out overcooked though.lol.
  • PremGandhi
    I think there is an old (probably inactive now) thread on Indian food. Not sure how close Indian food is to Pakistani food though.
  • Unicornsandlove
    Unicornsandlove Posts: 32 Member
    PremGandhi wrote: »
    Not a Punjabi, nor a Pakistani. Gujarati here. Do eat daal and also subji few times a week.Dont expect good recipes from me- Half the time my daal comes out overcooked though.lol.

Hahahaha I don't want recipes as I'm not in to cooking either lol.
    Adding you though.
  • PremGandhi

Adding you though.

No worries. I think I accepted the request. I dont know what you are trying to achieve here but good luck!
  • Unicornsandlove

Adding you though.

No worries. I think I accepted the request. I dont know what you are trying to achieve here but good luck!

Just trying to make some friends to get more motivation.
  • PremGandhi

Adding you though.

Okay. I think this is how say in punjabi.. assi tuadha khub samarthan karanga.. my Punjabi is worse than my daal lmao!
  • Unicornsandlove

Adding you though.

Okay. I think this is how say in punjabi.. assi tuadha khub samarthan karanga.. my Punjabi is worse than my daal lmao!

Hahahahahaha you made me laugh out loud and your punjabi is just fine.
  • PremGandhi

Adding you though.

Hahahahahaha you made me laugh out loud and your punjabi is just fine.

Oh! glad to know that I did. Making somebody smile is a good way to start my day :smile:
  • tejeshteja
    tejeshteja Posts: 3 Member
    Desi, south Asian and new for MyFitnessPal.
  • HappyKaur16
    HappyKaur16 Posts: 3 Member
    O kidhaan saarey anu? Sorry I'm late to the chat (Punjabi standard timing 😅), I'm Punjabi (Malwa side, but my Parnana is from Multan). I just wanted to add to this chat as I'm a foodie who is on the hunt for healthier alternatives to dishes we normally eat. How's your journey going for you all?