Fit-ish

Options
Hey guys. I’m Bree. My main goal is to be the happiest, strongest, healthiest version of myself. I’d like to lose around 40lbs and gain as much strength as I can. Anyone have similar goals??

Replies

• sean_ct
    sean_ct Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Where do you stand on the whole "pineapple on pizza" thing?
  • Drex_617
    Drex_617 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    breemat12 wrote: »
    Hey guys. I’m Bree. My main goal is to be the happiest, strongest, healthiest version of myself. I’d like to lose around 40lbs and gain as much strength as I can. Anyone have similar goals??

Best advice I think is to set a goal each day and kill it.. next day, set the goal for that day and kill it.. one day at a time..
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Hi Bree, That would be a great slogan for Peloton! Yes, started a couple of weeks ago. Like Drex said, set a goal and kill it. Every day.

For me, I have a goal to hit x miles in 30 minutes. A water goal- only drink about 24 oz a day, trying to increase. Yuck! A step goal. Plus staying at my calorie target.

Increase the goals as you get stronger. In two weeks reflect on all of the progress that you’ve made. You’ll be amazed!!
  • Paul_Ingy
    Paul_Ingy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    sean_ct wrote: »
    Where do you stand on the whole "pineapple on pizza" thing?

SO WRONG
  • judowolf
    judowolf Posts: 77 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Pineapple on pizza is just wrong...but to each their own I suppose
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options

Good luck from London!
  • PremGandhi
    PremGandhi Posts: 115 Member
    Options

Except the 40 lbs part, I think almost everyone has that goal hahaha.. I am shooting for better strength and happiness too.. Good luck