What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Yep, same guy. Last we talked was Jan 5th through text. She didn't even want to meet up in person. I was ready to call it quits. She says the break is needed but not sure if or when the break will end. It sucks. I fell hard for her. But contemplating trying to meet up tomorrow.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    if she keeps licking her ring pop on our first date
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

You sure you put this in the right topic?
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    In an app profile:

"I'm an open book"

If he fills an app generated question about weird attractions with "redheads".
  • happimess01
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

You sure you put this in the right topic?

I try not to be predictable. What's the fun in that?
  • HerNameIsMischief
    HerNameIsMischief Posts: 158 Member
    How would you feel about dating someone who had no prior long-term dating experience? Do you try to find out about the guy's past dating experience beyond if he's married and has kids?
  • How would you feel about dating someone who had no prior long-term dating experience? Do you try to find out about the guy's past dating experience beyond if he's married and has kids?

I think it's all a matter of perspective

You could say no experience

Or

You could shine a little light on that and say no bad relationship habits. Yet.

• twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    he doesn’t get insulted when I say I only date *kitten*
  • happimess01
    Craiglist roommates
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    That pic he sends in a room with obvious woman touches and kids toys in the back ground.. not married, no kids? Pfft.. 🙄
  • twitchandshout
    edited January 2021
    That pic he sends in a room with obvious woman touches and kids toys in the back ground.. not married, no kids? Pfft.. 🙄

If the walls are anything but beige or gray and if there is more than one house plant or if there’s framed art he’s trouble
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Hey I'm a man of integrity. I tell no lies. If you must know, I happen to live with my mother and she takes care of my sister's kids. We still on for tonight?

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited January 2021

Hey I'm a man of integrity. I tell no lies. If you must know, I happen to live with my mother and she takes care of my sister's kids. We still on for tonight?

Sounds legit.. Im in 😉
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    ^^^ :D many fancy hand soaps, pretty lotions, and live, love, laugh signs ive questioned apparently men are more sensitive and gentle than I thought
  • twitchandshout
    ^^^ :D many fancy hand soaps, pretty lotions, and live, love, laugh signs ive questioned apparently men are more sensitive and gentle than I thought
    And if he is with a woman who likes that kind of wall art then I know we are not a match
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    i0jlhqdn6cus.gif