What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    sean_ct wrote: »
    The amount of maintenance people who have seen me in a bathrobe and full makeup is astronomical. ☄️

Are we talking like silk, or terry cloth?

It's grey and fluffy
    The amount of maintenance people who have seen me in a bathrobe and full makeup is astronomical. ☄️

I saw that movie.

Your profile pic is gorgeous.

Thank you 🥰 I actually got dressed that day.
    My life is a movie? Is it the naughty sort? I really did plan on wearing clothes but they were 2 1/2 hours early. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s ok. The UPS man has seen me in my bra. 😬
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited January 2021
    I’ve been binge watching Lucifer whilst in Isolation.

I loved it but then I had to wait for the new season and idk why but after the break I just couldn't get back into it. The first three seasons were great though.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    ufb1u9377hx8.gif

sleep soon I think......
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Playing a little guitar, sipping a little Jack , thinking about eating a bit of cheese and wondering how the hell I"m gonna wake up in the morning :D
  • Pencil_legs
    Pencil_legs Posts: 75 Member
    Insomnia....tv
  • Feeding the furry monsters their daily ration of wet food, which is apparently the Event Of The Day, from the way they bounce around.
  • HerNameIsMischief
    HerNameIsMischief Posts: 158 Member
    Listening to an old Howard Stern show on YouTube. Drinking the first of three tallboys and hoping that's gonna be it. Wondering if we should do the floor one more time before the new furniture arrives Monday. Worrying my kitty will think I abandoned her since I'm going to be away from her for three whole days.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Waiting for tonight to watch the UFC fight. It's gona be a long day 😆
  • Sentinel_UK
    Sentinel_UK Posts: 213 Member

It's grey and fluffy

I saw that movie.

My life is a movie? Is it the naughty sort? I really did plan on wearing clothes but they were 2 1/2 hours early. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve seen the Amazon Delivery Driver, more than my own family during this pandemic 😂😂
  • Sen_Mamouth20
    Sen_Mamouth20 Posts: 10 Member
    Watching the gentlemen on amazon prime
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member

It's grey and fluffy

I saw that movie.

I’ve seen the Amazon Delivery Driver, more than my own family during this pandemic 😂😂

Yes, but what was s/he wearing?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Trying not to regret that I was born into this life as a woman like I do every month.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member

It's grey and fluffy

I saw that movie.

We've had so many deliveries my dog goes nuts and then is disappointed every time a delivery truck stops on our street and it isn't for us. I never should have started giving her the treats the drivers leave for her with our packages.
  • Trying not to regret that I was born into this life as a woman like I do every month.

Sorry. Mine used to be so bad I would get nauseous with the pain, but that eased off to "normal" levels once I started getting hot flashes. It's entirely unnecessary drama there, I always tell my body, and it never listens.

• Trying to decide what to do with myself.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Trying not to regret that I was born into this life as a woman like I do every month.

Sorry. Mine used to be so bad I would get nauseous with the pain, but that eased off to "normal" levels once I started getting hot flashes. It's entirely unnecessary drama there, I always tell my body, and it never listens.

Mine appears to only be getting worse (and it was pretty crappy when I was a teenager before I was on BC). I was hoping having my tubes tied would make it better.. or that getting older would, but no. Here I am.. mid-30s and the same freaking problems I had when I was 16.

Life's weird that way, I suppose.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member

Mine appears to only be getting worse (and it was pretty crappy when I was a teenager before I was on BC). I was hoping having my tubes tied would make it better.. or that getting older would, but no. Here I am.. mid-30s and the same freaking problems I had when I was 16.

Wait till 40s😑
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member

In my early 40s I could hardly leave the house.
    I had it all yanked out and my life changed immediately. FREEDOM!
    I wish I had done it a year earlier.
  • Frodobaggins29
    Frodobaggins29 Posts: 70 Member
    Watching a weird movie about a guy buried alive 😱
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,511 Member
    edited January 2021
    Sitting on my kitchen floor. Wondering how much it would cost to replace it.

ESPECIALLY since I've worn out the floor by sitting on it.

It's an old floor in an old home and I absolutely hate it.