30 pounds to lose challenge by March 2021

Replies

• SunnyDays930
    SunnyDays930 Posts: 1,479 Member
    @samskiB Awesome results!
  • Fabme1
    Fabme1 Posts: 24 Member
    rnc52012 wrote: »
    1)how do I comment on someone else's post? Do u have to have a Premium Membership?

Just reply. No premium membership needed.
  • Fabme1
    Fabme1 Posts: 24 Member
    I'm scared to weigh myself!!!!
    Still having a hard time visualizing and believing I will be able to lose the weight even though I spent time last night going through all the success stories and seeing pictures of people that have lost substantial amount of weight!!

You can do it! Every success story you read had a starting weight. Take the first step of your success story. I regret not being brave enough to weigh myself when I started. Who knows how much weight I have really lost?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,043 Member
    Good Morning🌅
    1)how do I comment on someone else's post? Do u have to have a Premium Membership?
    There are two ways:
    1. type their membername, preceded by an ampersand, like this @rnc52012.
    2. alternatively, you can quote their entire post (or part of it, like I've done here), by clicking the "Quote" link at the bottom of their post.
      Either of the above will notify them of your post.

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Good Morning🌅
    Hope everyone is having a good(good enough)weekend.
    A couple of questions:
    I'm a 2 week newbie, so bare with me,
    2)Dumb question, but Ruby are we to weigh in on Sunday?
    Still having a hard time visualizing and believing I will be able to lose the weight even though I spent time last night going through all the success stories and seeing pictures of people that have lost substantial amount of weight!!
    Have a great day.

When you press the word "quote" you will see the other person's post in the yellow box. Then place your curser after their post and the word {quote} and type away.
    Weigh in any day you wish. This is more of an informal "challenge". It helps everyone to post anytime you wish.
  • RunDMC2021
    RunDMC2021 Posts: 137 Member
    Good Morning🌅
    Hope everyone is having a good(good enough)weekend.
    A couple of questions:
    I'm a 2 week newbie, so bare with me,
    2)Dumb question, but Ruby are we to weigh in on Sunday?
    Have a great day.

You can and will lose weight!! I've done it 3 times successfully!! I'm doing it this time and never going back!! Remember it's about making real life changes and adjusting you habits!! Never diet!! You got this!!

Thank you for your support😊
  • RunDMC2021
    RunDMC2021 Posts: 137 Member
    RubyRed427 wrote: »
    This week I walked 37 miles total. Not too bad. I am part of that step challenge (it's an app called StepBet). For three weeks straight I have walked over 9,200 steps which is a goal they set for me based on past history. I must say my clothes are a tiny bit looser overall.

That is awesome! 👍