If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    peanut butter banana sweet potato with yogurt and pb
    einfv57uyxju.png
    hg7nrbxr0lzp.png
    7y1hdez56p7u.png

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    I could go for an omelet with a side of home fries.
    r059ah5vd6qu.png

Or maybe just a little French toast.....

biktlh14wrn7.png

Or maybe a waffle....
    aj1lhu8lllyc.png

omg YESSSS!!!!! I'll take them all.

can I join you guys?!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    yjrv2f69ur4d.png
    I rarely crave pasta so this scares me lol
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,939 Member
    Maybe a nice buttermilk biscuit or three.....

7xxo86mliplg.png

n36uyngcod6v.png

With or without gravy.
    7q05vwqv54oe.png

5xzovupw463v.png
  • mtaratoot
    Then after breakfast, eventually it will be lunch time.

Maybe a little slice of lasagna?
    zs3iy0gjj9hb.png

0nf7y0khw7xn.png

Or maybe a sandwich.

xuwfeu12hrpo.png

8c58y73pwgbj.png

7r47dlqwu2av.png
  • mtaratoot
    Confession... something I need to get off my chest: the past few days I have been good about sticking to my plan only to end up letting loose at the end of the day and not counting what I eat... so technically, it has calories and I’m eating it anyway.🙃 guessing I’m about 1,000 over my goal today lol

I've been known to "let loose" later in the day. I try to count it the best I can. It results in some days being way over. But it's holding myself accountable. May I please suggest you make at least an attempt to roughly count it and log it? Then move along to what comes next, and that will be great too.

And as long as you're bringing it up, I'm curious what you go nuts on. Nuts. That's one thing I get into... tasty nuts. For today I need to be good about leaving those two other whole wheat buttermilk biscuits until tomorrow. I gave half the batch away to appreciative neighbors, along with a little really good sauerkraut. That actually doesn't have many calories....

But if I had a plate of onion rings, I'd be in trouble RIGHT NOW.

53stg8669klo.png

Maybe with a side of cheese fries.

vn5cr5sdh0gt.png

Or at least some hushpuppies.

0uyd8ft2ybit.png
    bqoufcbq3mf5.png

• mtaratoot
    A little tempura would make a good appetizer...
    kmfkemd3mgws.png
    kgnaklh47hx4.png
    k2fignxbx4iu.png
    7zztgmwkwwv7.png
  • 7rainbow
    7rainbow Posts: 161 Member
    Honestly, nothing! I'm surprisingly not craving anything at the moment (I did have a big supper) but that's a good thing! I used to literally crave stuff 24/7, now I'm working to limit my calories and food in moderation. When I am craving a good treat I tend to want a skillet cookie! Mmmm!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    7rainbow wrote: »
    Honestly, nothing! I'm surprisingly not craving anything at the moment (I did have a big supper) but that's a good thing! I used to literally crave stuff 24/7, now I'm working to limit my calories and food in moderation. When I am craving a good treat I tend to want a skillet cookie! Mmmm!

Good for you but why even post here then? Do you even understand the point of this thread? If you have nothing to add then why post......?

If I wasn't in the mood for a tempting treat, I wouldn't 'test' my mood by getting on this thread for sure...as that would change in a matter of seconds.🤣 d857os5iwckb.png

I'd like to try one of these 🤤
  • mtaratoot

I tend to like savory foods more than sweet, but I was intrigued with this idea. Skillet cookie? I had to look it up. Okay, if I HAVE to have dessert, maybe I could have a slice.... cookie.

5pnd01t6t9rc.png
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member

I thought I would share these with you, an idea and alternative recipes! I love - and I mean LOVE sweets and have discovered a plethora of ways to have what I want in a healthy version (more volume for less calories too)

https://paleoglutenfree.com/recipes/paleo-gluten-free-chocolate-chip-cookie-skillet/

https://nadiashealthykitchen.com/vegan-gluten-free-skillet-chocolate-chip-cookie/

Check out this site- awesome!

https://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    78mapugnegys.jpg
    fshzn3xtfuzz.jpg
    xl9eg9icnurw.jpg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Oh yes on the hush puppies!!! Visited NC several years ago and went to a lot of restaurants while we were there. Needless to say we should've learned the first time to order more than 1 serving of those babies so we didn't keep bothering the waiters!!

Cookies. My main temptation is a chewy warm cookie fresh from the oven which is why, whenever I break down and actually bake cookies such as for Christmas, I double the recipe. :/
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Good for you but why even post here then? Do you even understand the point of this thread? If you have nothing to add then why post......?

Haha I come here for the drools!! And I don't care how much I've had to eat, I always have room for a good craving. :blush:
  • gigius72
    gigius72 Posts: 183 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Haha I come here for the drools!! And I don't care how much I've had to eat, I always have room for a good craving. :blush:

No offenses to anyone... But I really don't find appealing majority of the pictures in this link. Maybe a different culture.
    The only craving I have is chocolate, I'm literally addicted. But dieting in the past taught me something... Never fight a craving because sooner or later you will give up and that day you'll eat a lot.
    So I keep some dark chocolate chips in my pantry and when I get a craving I throw 2 or 3 chips in my mouth.