What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• shannonkelly08
    shannonkelly08 Posts: 133 Member
    I'm not allowing myself to color my hair (and cover my gray) until I hit 10 pounds down. I am vain enough that this is a great motivator, currently. Hah.

Haha...that's a great motivator!!!!! Good luck...you can do it!

• charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Lietchi wrote: »
    My mini-goal is also a huge goal. After being on this weight loss journey for 18 months, starting at a BMI of 34, I've finally had weigh-ins at a normal BMI:

The mini-goal is to get my weight trend under that line and consistently have weigh-ins under that line as well. Only then will I truly consider myself to no longer be overweight :smiley:

That's fantastic, Lietchi: what an achievement!

• GetZet
    GetZet Posts: 126 Member
    I’m losing weight steadily, but slowly, twenty five lbs since August 19th.
    I’ve lost more quickly before then put it all back on plus a few more. So I know it’s better to be slow and steady. Still, I would like to get out of the 190s. Yesterday, I was 191.8, and I haven’t been drinking nearly enough water, so I do have hope I will be there soon.

We’re in tandem in this journey, though you’ve pulled slightly ahead of me. And I share the same mini goal. You can do it! You’ve come this far.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!