Mon- 12,278
    Tues- 13,852
    Wed- 7 689
    Thurs- 7 082
    Fri- 7332
    Sat- 7849
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,060 Member
    I had a very bad end of week. Had a family emergency so I really didn't get any exercise done. I have lost a pound since my weigh in, I guess stress will do that to you. My granddaughter slept over last night and she had a cold so it was a rough night. I am having an extra early bed time tonight.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    @rachelrjh yes we roll over to next month unless you ask to change weigh in days or dropout. at the beginning of the month we can introduce ourselves again for any new members to know who wexare.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    So sorry, I missed a weigh in, I’ve been up north on a snowmobile vacation. Not a scale in sight. I can only assume no changes as I’ve been a good boy with my eating habits and physical activities.

@KUMEcyclingteam - Not a problem. I'll excuse you for last week so you don't have to worry about a thing. Glad you were able to take a vacation!

rachelrjh wrote: »
    Question: Are we automatically signed up for February’s challenge? The same weigh in day, etc?

@rachelrjh - Yes! Everyone is automatically signed up for the next month as long as they have not missed two weigh-ins in a row or expressed that they would like to quit.

Great loss this month!

Please continue to have Pam and her family in prayer. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

@debbiewsharpe - Thank you for sharing the update with us. I am sending love in Pam's direction. Here's hoping everything is okay soon, even if it doesn't look like it right now.
  • dbrinkmeyer
    dbrinkmeyer Posts: 94 Member
    @minstrelofsarcasm I haven't been posting my steps :( I do at least 40K a week. Not that it makes a difference, I do them without the challenge. I'm having a hard time seeing the information. I must not be using this forum correctly.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    @minstrelofsarcasm I haven't been posting my steps :( I do at least 40K a week. Not that it makes a difference, I do them without the challenge. I'm having a hard time seeing the information. I must not be using this forum correctly.

Oh goodness, I must have somehow copied BlueSkyNomad's steps into your row. That's entirely my bad. You're not doing anything wrong, I promise :sweat_smile: I'm adjusting the spreadsheet right now.
  • kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    I’m slacking ladies. No energy for the treadmill for 3 days now. I could do it I just don’t wanna. I think I’m fighting a slight cold. I’m tired with sinus drainage and sneezing. Which really is just me making excuses for being lazy. I’m not sick sick. But it worked for today. No excuses tomorrow!
  • kandi3570
    Prayers for sleepymom5 and family!!! I really hope things turn around for her bil. 🙏🙏🙏
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    kandi3570 wrote: »
    I’m slacking ladies. No energy for the treadmill for 3 days now. I could do it I just don’t wanna. I think I’m fighting a slight cold. I’m tired with sinus drainage and sneezing. Which really is just me making excuses for being lazy. I’m not sick sick. But it worked for today. No excuses tomorrow!

Have you been staying hydrated? I know I always feel a weird sense of fatigue whenever I haven't had enough water. Which usually occurs whenever the weather drastically changes overnight and my body isn't ready for it.

Let us know how much (ahem) butt you kicked today, ya hear?
  • debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 417 Member
    @minstrieofsarcasm

I posted this morning and now it is gone???? Thanks for the motivational quote today, love it.
    Yes, my feet do hurt. I need new tennis shoes and I don't have a foot that is easy to fit so cant order online. We did have our first Covid shot yesterday so maybe after the next shot at the end of February I will feel safe going to a shoe store. Thanks for all that you do for the team, you are very much appreciated.
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 980 Member
    Username: jedaschultz
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Week: 4
    PW (Previous Weight): 202.4
    CW (Current Weight): 204.0

Well crud. :/ I went back up this week. It's been a stressful week with some traveling but really I just let myself slip. Back to the routine today and I've already lost some of that which I'm sure is a lot of salt from poor eating.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    @minstrieofsarcasm

I posted this morning and now it is gone???? Thanks for the motivational quote today, love it.
    Yes, my feet do hurt. I need new tennis shoes and I don't have a foot that is easy to fit so cant order online. We did have our first Covid shot yesterday so maybe after the next shot at the end of February I will feel safe going to a shoe store. Thanks for all that you do for the team, you are very much appreciated.

:heart: :heart: :heart: So glad to have you as a part of our team!

I hadn't realized just how bad my walking shoes were until I discovered a hole in the sole just below the big toe (I stepped in a muddy puddle, of all things)... Replaced them a few months ago, and my new shoes make all the difference, and actually have arch support!

Well crud. :/ I went back up this week. It's been a stressful week with some traveling but really I just let myself slip. Back to the routine today and I've already lost some of that which I'm sure is a lot of salt from poor eating.

Whoa whoa whoa, you've still dropped a good 4lbs this month. As someone who has been stagnant all month, I'm jealous of your progress. You're still moving in the right direction.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Hello team and happy Tuesday. Sorry I've been really MIA recently. I've gotten very busy at work during tax season. My eating has been all out of sorts and I need to get my head organized and stop messing around! The weight seems to come back on a lot faster than it comes off! I was doing so good at the beginning of last year - I want to get back in that frame of mind! No sneak eating!!!!!!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    @minstrelofsarcasm THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for keeping our team going!!! It is much appreciated.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    Hello Weight No Mores!

It's almost the end of a big and busy January. That means it is time to see if anyone else would like to join your team. We are keeping recruitment small this month so that you really have a chance to spend time with each other. Do you find the team helpful? Invite a friend to join you! Just send them this link, they can sign up and request your team. It is more fun with friends :smiley:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10822656/february-2021-sign-up-for-new-members#latest

CONTINUING members do NOT need to sign up again! You're automatically carried over into February.
  • kandi3570
    @minstrelofsarcasm 7 miles 16,523 steps. I was at 11000 before the treadmill. I did not want to do it, and I procrastinated but I got over it!!
    I’m joining the gym next week. I’ve had enough of this chincy weight machine at my moms. She keeps trying to give it to me but honestly it’s only good for 2 excersizes. I don’t care, covid or not. My daughter is back in school so our numbers must be better. And I’ll wear a mask and follow precautions but honestly I’ve had enough of hiding in this house.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,305 Member
    melaniedscott
    Week 4 (Wed weigh-in)
    PW: 210.3
    CW: 209.7

Hey, trending down in spite if my completely slug like behavior. I don't like cold. And it snowed last night (not like Theresa and Lisa level snow...but snow). It had snowed a little yesterday...had and appointment and was running late. Stepped outside. KITTEN! Have to clear the car before I can go! Same today. Well, my lovely, wonderful husband cleared my car before he left. So sweet!

Anyway, slug. But the past couple days have been on point for calories...so.

Well, my breakfast is beeping and I need to put on human clothes so I can work and go to my dentist this am. Have a terrific day everyone!
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 934 Member
    edited January 2021
    melaniedscott
    Week 4 (Wed weigh-in)
    PW: 210.3
    CW: 209.7

Hey, trending down in spite if my completely slug like behavior. I don't like cold. And it snowed last night (not like Theresa and Lisa level snow...but snow). It had snowed a little yesterday...had and appointment and was running late. Stepped outside. KITTEN! Have to clear the car before I can go! Same today. Well, my lovely, wonderful husband cleared my car before he left. So sweet!

Anyway, slug. But the past couple days have been on point for calories...so.

Well, my breakfast is beeping and I need to put on human clothes so I can work and go to my dentist this am. Have a terrific day everyone!

Haha. We had some pretty snow yesterday. We hadn't really had any since Christmas. Here's a picture plus a video of Xavy because he loooves snow: https://youtu.be/y3jPs47jwXY
    j3t5imtho4v7.png
This discussion has been closed.