What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Online shopping.. ๐Ÿ˜„

Omg, that's all I've been doing since I have been isolating ๐Ÿ˜… I still have 12 days left ๐Ÿ˜

I hope your credit card holds out another 12 days ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hoping the 12 days flys for ya. ๐Ÿค—

Im trying to find books, I have a tab and can download them but I prefer a real book.

Well I had just paid it off last November so I'm splurging ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm sure it will fly by, I have lots to do to keep me busy. I have to do it because I have a surgery and they want me to isolate for the 2 weeks before. (I'm ok it's just a aesthetic surgery) it had been post poned since November because of covid so I'm pretty happy and excited that I finally got a date. โค
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Online shopping.. ๐Ÿ˜„

Omg, that's all I've been doing since I have been isolating ๐Ÿ˜… I still have 12 days left ๐Ÿ˜

Im trying to find books, I have a tab and can download them but I prefer a real book.

I'm sure it will fly by, I have lots to do to keep me busy. I have to do it because I have a surgery and they want me to isolate for the 2 weeks before. (I'm ok it's just a aesthetic surgery) it had been post poned since November because of covid so I'm pretty happy and excited that I finally got a date. โค

Aww that is great to hear ๐Ÿค—
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Online shopping.. ๐Ÿ˜„

I may ask them to add a 3rd boobie while they fix the others. Like the chick in Robocop ๐Ÿ˜†
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Online shopping.. ๐Ÿ˜„

I may ask them to add a 3rd boobie while they fix the others. Like the chick in Robocop ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜‚
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,511 Member
    Online shopping.. ๐Ÿ˜„

They really suck at adapting on the fly. I went in for a *blush* hemmorhoidectomy (thanks pregnancy) years ago, and when they asked me why I was there I offered to trade places with someone who was getting a boob job and they declined!

Jerks.

Their reasoning was that they figured the boob job person might get angry if they got my surgery instead. I get it. Lol

Would have preferred the boob job all the same. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hope the procedure goes really well!
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Online shopping.. ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ˜‚

YOLO
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    • Drinking a beer, nursing a headache (unrelated to alcohol).
    • Realizing I haven't had beer in a long time and it tastes.. off?
    • Debating on whether to read a comic.. or work on a crochet project.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Avoiding making dinner. I don't wanna. Can someone else come here and cook for me?

I think I deserve a life of leisure by now... Don't I?

No?

Damn.

That's exactly what I'm doing. I have stuff to cook and food in the freezer but I don't want to make dinner.

But I'm hungry and husband needs to eat, so it's either cook or order delivery and I'm already planning on take out tomorrow night.

I think we both deserve a life of leisure!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Reading here and thinking of MFP people.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Online shopping.. ๐Ÿ˜„

Why did someone disagree with this? If I wanna have 3 boobies, let me be. Gosh, it's my body, not yous ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜†
    It gave them lustful thoughts and they had to wear the hair shirt all day.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Arriving 30 minutes late to work bc I went to some neighborhood instead of the store that I was supposed to end up at. Guess I should have investigated the GPS closer. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Everyone seems to be late so whatever
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    In bed.. waiting to dose off!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Calling it, goodnight ๐Ÿ˜ด
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    My hair is finally long enough to put extensions in so I'll be starting that shortly, it will probably take me all day ๐Ÿ˜…I also have to dye them before I start. Let's pray I have the patience ๐Ÿ™
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    @kinetixtrainer2

Am I doing this right?

@Deadman_Diggingup

It appears technically correct, the best kind of correct.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    @kinetixtrainer2

Am I doing this right?

@Deadman_Diggingup

Correct. @kinetixtrainer2 would approve.