5’-5’3” girl success stories before & after

Replies

• dianepenelope
    dianepenelope Posts: 18 Member
    all very inspiring pictures
  • EnzaWalton
    EnzaWalton Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2021
    @MichelleMcKeeRN Right! I’m wondering what’s going on. It can’t all be water weight lol. I bought all new bras for my 140 weight and then they started to feel like it was getting tighter. My bras don’t feel tight any more. I’ll have to take out my old clothes and see how it fits. I’m still wearing clothes that fit me properly at 140. After taking new pics today I can see a slight difference in size. Nothing significant.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    EnzaWalton wrote: »
    @MichelleMcKeeRN Right! I’m wondering what’s going on. It can’t all be water weight lol. I bought all new bras for my 140 weight and then they started to feel like it was getting tighter. My bras don’t feel tight any more. I’ll have to take out my old clothes and see how it fits. I’m still wearing clothes that fit me properly at 140. After taking new pics today I can see a slight difference in size. Nothing significant.

Hmmm. I only can hold a max of 5 extra pounds of water weight. I think it is pretty unlikely that it is 13 pounds of water weight. That is surprising you don’t see much of a difference because you should have lost a whole clothing size.
  • syreina
    syreina Posts: 548 Member
    edited January 2021
    @EnzaWalton I agree with @conley1605 post. I lost the last of my weight by tracking. I started eating kid portions when I went through drive-thru and eating half restaurant portion food.

Now, I'm trying to learn what maintenance is for me and I've found that I still need to keep scaling back a bit. I still order the kid portion but now I have calories for a snack (protein bar, dried cranberries, peanut butter and apples, popcorn and sometimes unhealthy snacks). I went overboard for a while and I gained weight so I know that I can't go too crazy.

I still have a bit of stomach. I don't see that going away for a while - I'm going to start progressive strength training when the weather gets warmer in hopes that that will help my belly pouch.

I'm 32 and 5'. Here's progress pics of my 2 years and 8 month journey: imgur.com/a/g5I6KaG

Later in the fall, I'm hoping to post one-year later pics.
  • bsteves06
    bsteves06 Posts: 66 Member
    I'm 5'1 and about 120lbs right now. Id love to get down to 110 which is what i was before kids. But i have a really hard time with the last 10lbs. I eat generally low carb and do tracy anderson a few times a week. I work 12 hour overnights and do zero exercise on those nights/days :)
  • meganajmal94
    meganajmal94 Posts: 3 Member
    HI im on a similar journey. I'm about 57kg and about 5.1ft. I want to lose 6 kg. I know it may not seem like much compared to some, but i can feel it is there and i don't like it. I miss going to the buggy bootcamps at the Gym. so i could work out whilst i brought the child .
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    Wow @KetoKay91 your results are amazing. What diet/exercise plan did you follow?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!