‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    kdh05pzbhai4.jpeg
    yp813k6pmfvc.jpeg

It’s from one extreme to the next but it’s as far as I go. Just a little foundation or none with eyeliner and lipsense or chapstick.

You are beautiful. Glam, relaxed. You have this classic all around beautiful look about you.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    I've been eyeing this and I finally decided to buy them yesterday. I LOVE IT! they blend in so naturally with my own lashes and you don't even feel them. Definitely recommend if you're into lashes and wayyy cheaper than Lashify. Here's a sneak peek as I'm not really sharing selfies in the forum anymore.

1oydf84dunan.jpg
    fk62fw53zrv9.jpg

I really like the look of those, they could pass for natural lashes.

Most false lashes look too OTT for me, like I'd have a furry caterpillar crawling on my eyelid. Okay, and manual dexterity isn't my strong suit anyway :D so I'd be lucky to get the furry caterpillar in the right place.

And that's why I love them. With the strip lashes I felt like I needed to wear them with eyeliner and they felt super dramatic. Which again, not a bad thing for a night out but for everyday wear it was too much. You should try them :)

I might! It's super helpful to see results on a real "normal" person, as opposed to some YouTuber who's worn false lashes daily for the last 10 years, so I appreciate you sharing the pic.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    ^^ this part! I feel like I've learned more in this thread in the past few months than watching YouTube or talking to the folks at Sephora.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I've been eyeing this and I finally decided to buy them yesterday. I LOVE IT! they blend in so naturally with my own lashes and you don't even feel them. Definitely recommend if you're into lashes and wayyy cheaper than Lashify. Here's a sneak peek as I'm not really sharing selfies in the forum anymore.

1oydf84dunan.jpg
    fk62fw53zrv9.jpg

I really like the look of those, they could pass for natural lashes.

Most false lashes look too OTT for me, like I'd have a furry caterpillar crawling on my eyelid. Okay, and manual dexterity isn't my strong suit anyway :D so I'd be lucky to get the furry caterpillar in the right place.

And that's why I love them. With the strip lashes I felt like I needed to wear them with eyeliner and they felt super dramatic. Which again, not a bad thing for a night out but for everyday wear it was too much. You should try them :)

I might! It's super helpful to see results on a real "normal" person, as opposed to some YouTuber who's worn false lashes daily for the last 10 years, so I appreciate you sharing the pic.

I posted to pass down my experience in hopes someone will find it useful and possibly insightful and even though 2 people might have a dislike for fake eyelashes or my face, I'm glad you appreciated it 😊
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    ^^ this part! I feel like I've learned more in this thread in the past few months than watching YouTube or talking to the folks at Sephora.

And this applies to me too. This tread has helped me explore the beauty world a little more and it's always a plus when I see one of you post your beautiful faces with new products I don't know about.
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    kdh05pzbhai4.jpeg
    yp813k6pmfvc.jpeg

It’s from one extreme to the next but it’s as far as I go. Just a little foundation or none with eyeliner and lipsense or chapstick.

You are beautiful. Glam, relaxed. You have this classic all around beautiful look about you.

Thank you so much!
  • KickassAmazon76
    v0z3ufgfe0e1.jpeg

It all comes together when you find the right stylist to guide you. Can I get an amen, sisters?!

Seriously. @Deadman_Diggingup... This pic... 💯
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    zfcpp6pi3vnh.jpg

You look great
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    zfcpp6pi3vnh.jpg

You so purdy.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Pretty lady 😘
    You look great
    You so purdy.

Thanks ladies! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Many moons ago, we were talking about short hair and I said I'd post my pixie cut.
    This was a couple of months grown out 5 1/2 years ago. I love this cut!

Let me try again...

j5au3oqre0ti.jpg

Great pic!! Regardless of the time frame. Funny, 5 years seems like a blink of an eye these days.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Many moons ago, we were talking about short hair and I said I'd post my pixie cut.

Let me try again...

j5au3oqre0ti.jpg

Great pic!! Regardless of the time frame. Funny, 5 years seems like a blink of an eye these days.

Thank you... Sadly, the older we get the faster it seems to go 😢.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member

Let me try again...

j5au3oqre0ti.jpg

I'd kill to be able to pull that hair off!

You're adorbs 😍

Thank you ♥️
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    8vt8p3k438mg.jpeg
    b19qby9md1je.jpeg
    194wy9r860aw.jpeg
    emdvf8l0ye7p.jpeg
    6petsuv0fcs3.jpeg

Lately I’ve been doing what I’m calling a bold grunge eye look. They look like one color but are actually many. 😑 I’m always adding and blending until I get a colorfully moody result. The ponytail pic was me on my way to work and I usually don’t do all that for crawling around in beams and dust but somebody’s gotta see my eyeshadow besides the internet and the grocery store!

Just got chatty so
    If the mask wearing thing ever goes away I may dive into the world of lipsticks and glosses beyond clear/light gloss and a red lip. My eyeshadow bs I do on my lips sometimes is only good for pictures and not real life for the most part since you can’t really re-apply.

I miss being girly day to day. I feel like I only dress up to sit on my house these days but I guess that’s most of us.

With and without makeup, you are one of the prettiest women I’ve ever seen.

I love the eye look. The sticky lips under the mask thing drives me crazy. *waiting for better days*
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    8vt8p3k438mg.jpeg
    b19qby9md1je.jpeg
    194wy9r860aw.jpeg
    emdvf8l0ye7p.jpeg
    6petsuv0fcs3.jpeg

Lately I’ve been doing what I’m calling a bold grunge eye look. They look like one color but are actually many. 😑 I’m always adding and blending until I get a colorfully moody result. The ponytail pic was me on my way to work and I usually don’t do all that for crawling around in beams and dust but somebody’s gotta see my eyeshadow besides the internet and the grocery store!

Just got chatty so
    If the mask wearing thing ever goes away I may dive into the world of lipsticks and glosses beyond clear/light gloss and a red lip. My eyeshadow bs I do on my lips sometimes is only good for pictures and not real life for the most part since you can’t really re-apply.

I miss being girly day to day. I feel like I only dress up to sit on my house these days but I guess that’s most of us.

Great pics, all of them. But that plaid + bold pink eye is like

wow
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    This was a couple of months grown out 4 1/2 years ago. I love this cut!

Let me try again...

j5au3oqre0ti.jpg

The cut shows off your lovely face. And dimples are a favorite of mine.