The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    I'm 29, does that count lol
  • plugers
    plugers Posts: 23 Member
    46 here, starting again. Feel free to add me.
  • SunnyBunBun79
    SunnyBunBun79 Posts: 2,228 Member
    Hi! πŸ‘‹ About to turn 42!! We are the coolest kids! :D
  • Craig_King_1967
    Craig_King_1967 Posts: 93 Member
    Hurrah, end of January and managed to hit my target of 18 stone. 10lbs gone in the month, well chuffed. Now to start on February and see if I can keep the momentum up, 28 days to get to 17st 8lb or less. I think that is an acceptable level of loss.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Hurrah, end of January and managed to hit my target of 18 stone. 10lbs gone in the month, well chuffed. Now to start on February and see if I can keep the momentum up, 28 days to get to 17st 8lb or less. I think that is an acceptable level of loss.

Congratulations πŸ‘: Craig well done.
  • LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member
    edited January 2021
    AquaMeow wrote: Β»
    I'm 29, does that count lol

Count for what?

Middle age? I know it's really cool and groovy to be middle age (see all those modern words I used?) Join us if you like. But I kind of think if you're young enough to still have to show your ID to buy beer.... not quite middle age. But maybe I'm just old and grumpy.

HEY!

You kids get AWAY from there!

Yup this 48 year old is with you, both on the you're not middle aged get outta here and very much on the old and grumpy part. Just had a row with one of our Directors here in work, fecker got me at the wrong time :/
  • Alan_UK_1974
    Alan_UK_1974 Posts: 34 Member
    Morning everyone and happy Friday! I hope you all have as amazing a weekend as this pandemic will allow!

I'm back under a new profile (my old one was created at a difficult time in my life and I'm a different person now) Any fellow middle agers feel free to add me 😊
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Morning everyone and happy Friday! I hope you all have as amazing a weekend as this pandemic will allow!

I'm back under a new profile (my old one was created at a difficult time in my life and I'm a different person now) Any fellow middle agers feel free to add me 😊

Good morning Alan, its good to see you.. new profile.. fresh beginning. πŸ™‚
  • Alan_UK_1974
    Hi! πŸ‘‹ About to turn 42!! We are the coolest kids! :D

I wish I was 41 again! πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
  • LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member
    Feckin Brits are turning me into an alci. Brexit is causing me SO much grief (work in logistics). I just want to go home and drink wine. 5 more hours to go.... :(
  • If you’re a runner or cyclist looking for someone to make you look good, feel free to add me. lol
  • taglazar1
    taglazar1 Posts: 277 Member
    good morning all. Hope everyone has a great day
  • Meri2911
    Meri2911 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, I’m Meredith. I will be 47 on 4/2/21. Feel free to add me! I’m starting over again since I gained more weight and got off track. Dang shutdown sucks!
  • ValljhS
    ValljhS Posts: 6 Member
    Happy Friday 😁πŸ€ͺ....just rejoined ...(new name and email)..fresh start ....
    Well 2020 ...worked from home ..fridge was my best friend ...so hence to say piled on the pounds ...
    Bought myself a new tracker ..and I am good to go ..starting with moving more...eating better and drinking more water....
    At 50 upping your water ladies ..reminds me of that baby bouncing on the bladder at all times of the day ....🀣
  • eric13296
    eric13296 Posts: 15 Member
    ValljhS wrote: Β»
    Happy Friday 😁πŸ€ͺ....just rejoined ...(new name and email)..fresh start ....
    Well 2020 ...worked from home ..fridge was my best friend ...so hence to say piled on the pounds ...
    Bought myself a new tracker ..and I am good to go ..starting with moving more...eating better and drinking more water....
    At 50 upping your water ladies ..reminds me of that baby bouncing on the bladder at all times of the day ....🀣

Welcome! I think you're in good company with the stranded at home pounds. I've got around 20 more of those myself.

Good luck!
  • lexabeep
    lexabeep Posts: 232 Member
    Am I a middle ager at 38? I feel like it after a work out and everything hurts for days lol.
  • SuzanneC1l9zz
    SuzanneC1l9zz Posts: 451 Member
    Hi all :)
    I'm counting down to 44 this spring and got off track this past year with some health problems. So I've dusted off my account to see what I can do about it while I'm getting the health end sorted out.
  • Alan_UK_1974
    Welp! It's now less than two months until I turn 47 😭
    Hope you're all having a fab weekend, feel free to add me if you haven't already 😊