What's on your mind?

Replies

• twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Also.. mad at my boyfriend for leaving me on the couch last night 😆

That’s so wrong!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Wondering if people we are not friends with get our messages if we sent them one?🤔
    Supposedly

If both parties send each other a message, then future messages will be received.

Otherwise no

This might be MFP apocrypha because I’ve never seen it written anywhere official

Oh well at least I know I'm not being ignored then 😅 😂

I sent a couple pm.s to people and they never replied. Slimjo told me MFP has some kind of glitch where it won't be received unless they're on your friends list.
    I know! I felt slighted and my paranoia got the best of me. :blush:
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Wondering if people we are not friends with get our messages if we sent them one?🤔
    Supposedly

If both parties send each other a message, then future messages will be received.

Otherwise no

This might be MFP apocrypha because I’ve never seen it written anywhere official

I sent a couple pm.s to people and they never replied. Slimjo told me MFP has some kind of glitch where it won't be received unless they're on your friends list.

Well I'm glad to know that. I'll take it as a sign that I shouldn't have sent the message 🤣🤣🤣
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    edited January 2021

That’s so wrong!

I Know! Guess who's sleeping on the couch tonight? 😏😂
  • twitchandshout

That’s so wrong!

I bet you wind up crawling in with him 💕
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    edited January 2021
    if women sent unsolicited tit pics, would that help men realize how unwelcomed unsolicited d pics were?

Thoughts?
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    I would have to study the situation :D
  • Miss_Chiev0us_

That’s so wrong!

I bet you wind up crawling in with him 💕

Well, probably but I'll be like this before..😆

xssj3gufdf4y.gif
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    if women sent unsolicited tit pics, would that help men realize how unwelcomed unsolicited d pics were?

Thoughts?

Do people still do that? 😅
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

Thoughts?

Despite all my self-righteousness first world, third wave feminism and liberal wokeness, even I can't deny that a woman's body is just way more aesthetically appealing than a man's body.

By far. Sorry, fellas 🤷🏿‍♀️ I mean, cufflinks help but I digress...

This approach of yours, @jjpptt2, is bound to fail and then send us down a rabbit hole where we'll end up having to flash our boobs as ID at the airport, when applying for jobs, or when stopped by police: 🗣️ "Flash! Or I'll shoot!"

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Thoughts?

Despite all my self-righteousness first world, third wave feminism and liberal wokeness, even I can't deny that a woman's body is just way more aesthetically appealing than a man's body.

This approach of yours, @jjpptt2, is bound to fail and then send us down a rabbit hole where we'll end up having to flash our boobs as ID at the airport, when applying for jobs, or when stopped by police: 🗣️ "Flash! Or I'll shoot!"

Now that would be a sight to see :)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    I like when my assertive side rubs off on other ladies :) step up and get a little bossy and *kitten* gets done!
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,010 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Thoughts?

I agree with my crush @MaltedTea. Mens parts are not attractive unless you are already attracted to the man. Women on the other hand just have more pleasant features and its not as offensive. Kind of like, ugly guy compliments a woman, creepy. Hot guy compliments a woman, flattering.....😉
  • twitchandshout
    My breakfast burrito was late today. That *kitten* in the kitchen better get her *kitten* together.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    My breakfast burrito was late today. That *kitten* in the kitchen better get her *kitten* together.

Gawd I love it when you're aggressive like that..

q4itze7cu5c9.gif
  • twitchandshout

q4itze7cu5c9.gif

😂 It’s rare. Enjoy it while it lasts.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_

q4itze7cu5c9.gif

😂 It’s rare. Enjoy it while it lasts.

😂 I know... you caught me off guard. That's usually my job 😈
  • twitchandshout
    edited January 2021
    When my dog has the run of the house and is not restricted from any piece of furniture but still chooses to sit on the same small chair with me ♥️
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    edited January 2021
    Supposedly

Otherwise no

Do you know how to tell if they’ve been opened?

Gonna edit this to explain just in case you or others don’t already know:

Log into the site on a browser, whether on your phone or pc. Can’t do it in the app. Click on the mail icon and look at the sent folder. If they’ve been opened, there will be a green check mark by ‘Read’.

When i send a message, i quickly pop into the sent tab and repeatedly hit refresh until i see that green checkmark, then the clock starts ticking. Hahaha! I’m just kidding. (I’m not kidding)
  • twitchandshout
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Supposedly

Otherwise no

Do you know how to tell if they’ve been opened?

Gonna edit this to explain just in case you or others don’t already know:

Log into the site on a browser, whether on your phone or pc. Can’t do it in the app. Click on the mail icon and look at the sent folder. If they’ve been opened, there will be a green check mark by ‘Read’.

When i send a message, i quickly pop into the sent tab and repeatedly hit refresh until i see that green checkmark, then the clock starts ticking. Hahaha! I’m just kidding. (I’m not kidding)

Educational and endearing