• hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Hope002
    Friday
    PW 183.4
    CW 185.4
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    You have a newcomer heading your way ... Please welcome @Kksloves :)
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 944 Member
    mxlaw90 wrote: »
    Pw 151.8
    Cw 149.4

Was a good week, we are in a "state of emergency" so back to lockdown for while, this has been hard on my motovation. Whenever I get the mind set im home and not seeing anyone I get off track very easily so have been making a mental effort to stay away from snacks and actually do a run and not put it off till later. However it finally snowed! So I pulled my son around on his sled yesterday through a trail with the dogs for almost two hours, and that may be the hardest workout I've done in awhile lol and we have been working on teaching him to skate which is so funny considering I'm awful at it, but he likes it so I guess its time for me to buy some skates again. Lol here is me attempting to get him to skate while all he wanted was to "swim on the ice".

z08x6qqyi2s0.jpg

Great loss and I love your picture, Marcy.
  • 1theresamcvean
    Need a laugh? This struck me funny!7z44vfwjvygh.jpg

I didn't see that punchline coming! Haha. I think I was distracted by the main character having the same name as you @KUMEcyclingteam
  • dbrinkmeyer
    dbrinkmeyer Posts: 94 Member
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    Week: 4
    PW (Previous Weight): 188.4
    CW (Current Weight): 187.8

Finally a little progress on the scale! I have noticed that my clothes are a little looser so maybe I'm losing fat and gaining muscle from the 2 a day workouts. I will know when I go do my BMI test in 3 weeks.
  • 1theresamcvean
    TEAM UPDATE

Hi folks! I have great news! We have a new team captain! So please, be on your best behavior, and congratulate @melaniedscott on her new leadership position. Melanie has been such a positive presence here on the team, and will be a fantastic co-captain. I'm so excited to have her on my side.

And Melanie? Now that I've made the announcement, you're not allowed to back out.
    Sorry, not sorry.

Quick Update on me:

Yesterday's Weight (pre-spin class): 169.8 lbs
    Today's Weight (no spin class this morning): 167.2 lbs

Clearly, I was holding onto a lot (A LOT) of water. Most of which was ... released before I weighed in this morning. So I updated my weigh-in, and reconfirmed that my body is doing awesome, regardless of what my scale says.

Does it look like I lost 2.6 lbs overnight? Absolutely.
    Did I burn the 9100 calories necessary to burn 2.6 lbs overnight? Pfft, no.
    Did I eat half a bag of tortilla chips with half a jar of salsa yesterday? You know it.

Great news, Ashley. Great to see you as co-captain, Melanie!
  • 1theresamcvean
    Week 4
    HW: 218.5
    PW: 173.8
    CW: 174.8
    LTD: 43.7

One pound on, but it still leaves me with I think just over 4.5lb overall loss in this month. This past week has seen me cake baking and decorating for my son's 9th birthday, then proceeding to eat a little too much cake in the following days. And then TOM arriving. So, to be honest I think only 1 pound on is a bit of a win!

I agree that is a win, Lisa!
  • 1theresamcvean
    TEAM UPDATE

Hi folks! I have great news! We have a new team captain! So please, be on your best behavior, and congratulate @melaniedscott on her new leadership position. Melanie has been such a positive presence here on the team, and will be a fantastic co-captain. I'm so excited to have her on my side.

And Melanie? Now that I've made the announcement, you're not allowed to back out.
    Sorry, not sorry.

Ha ha.

On second thought...is it safe to have two sarcastic captains?

Yes! So much more fun to be had. Sarcasm well done is a great thing.
  • 1theresamcvean
    lennoncpa wrote: »
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 135.0
    Today's weight: 134.0
    Weekly Steps: 41,358

Great loss and in tax season too.
  • 1theresamcvean
    BlueSkyNomad
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    SW: 214.7
    PW: 210.3
    CW: 209.4
    LTD: 5.3

Steps:
    8681 23 Jan
    8055 24 Jan
    11160 25 Jan
    6624 26 Jan
    8128 27 Jan
    9364 28 Jan
    6963 29 Jan

Nice weigh-in!
  • 1theresamcvean
    TEAM UPDATE

Sorry, not sorry.

Ha ha.

On second thought...is it safe to have two sarcastic captains?

If Lisa and Theresa had really intended for Team WNM to be a safe place, they would never have suggested I have a position of power in the first place. And yet, here I am. And now, here you are.

Haha, good point ;
  • 1theresamcvean
    KUMEcycling team
    Last weigh in for January!
    PW 202.0 (from 1-15-2021) Missed last week
    CW 198.2
    LTD 51.8

I'm beyond words! Lots of ups but more downs across the last year and a half. I'm not leaving the group, but I will be taking a maintenance month for February. I still have more weight to loose, and besides, I really enjoy you people! lol
    KUMEcycling team
    Last weigh in for January!
    PW 202.0 (from 1-15-2021) Missed last week
    CW 198.2
    LTD 51.8

I'm beyond words! Lots of ups but more downs across the last year and a half. I'm not leaving the group, but I will be taking a maintenance month for February. I still have more weight to loose, and besides, I really enjoy you people! lol

Great work, Bob! We'd miss you too much too.
  • 1theresamcvean
    aknroberts wrote: »
    aknroberts
    Week 4
    Weigh in day: Fri
    PW: 228.1
    CW: 227.5

Nice weigh-in!
  • 1theresamcvean
    Zumba_luvah
    Week 3
    Pw- 157
    Cw- 156.1

Nice loss, Melissa.
  • 1theresamcvean
    You have a newcomer heading your way ... Please welcome @Kksloves :)

Welcome @Kksloves
  • 1theresamcvean
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    Week: 4
    PW (Previous Weight): 188.4
    CW (Current Weight): 187.8

Finally a little progress on the scale! I have noticed that my clothes are a little looser so maybe I'm losing fat and gaining muscle from the 2 a day workouts. I will know when I go do my BMI test in 3 weeks.

Great loss and NSVs.
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    kirsten11872
    Week:4
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    Previous weight:162.0
    Current weight:166.4
    +4.4😳😳
  • justmeagain275x
    justmeagain275x Posts: 6 Member
    Friday
    Pw 211
    Cw 210
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member

Whew, that's a relief to read. I was surprised by the large difference, especially since you are not exceptionally heavy by any stretch of the imagination. If you were 400+ lbs, I could see losing 8 lbs in a week, but you? No no no. A deficit that large in one week would require not eating anything at all AND exercising on top of that.

And now that you've mentioned Mexican food... I know what I'm having for dinner tonight.

My diary is public if you (or anyone else) wants to look. I eat plenty. trust me LOLOL

This discussion has been closed.