Hi. I'm fat

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,122 Member
    I prefer to think of fat as something you have rather than are. What are your plans to bid it farewell?
  • PremGandhi
    PremGandhi Posts: 115 Member
    Hi. I'm fat

That's a funny name!
    Jokes aside, declaring yourself as fat won't do much. Set up a goal on what you want to be. People will help you with tips to reach that goal. Good luck!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    ap0ydqwbbssi.jpg
  • sarahmarri7
    sarahmarri7 Posts: 1 Member
    I am Sitara Gul, born Muslim, right now living in the United Kingdom. My love for Islam is from childhood, I don’t see it as a religion but the way of my life. I love researching and writing. Currently, I am writing for Muslims holy Travel and they have some amazing range of Hajj & Umrah packages and Halal holidays too.
  • I prefer to think of fat as something you have rather than are. What are your plans to bid it farewell?

I've started dieting 6 ago at 98.1kgs. Now I'm 96.5kgs, although in the mornings it reads 95.6kgs. I'm 178cms tall and I just hate my belly fat. Never had one. I'm planning to couple it with excercises in week 2, to see how it compares to week 1. I'm a banker hence I love numbers, but I'm hardly a nerd by any means.
  • PremGandhi wrote: »
    Hi. I'm fat

That's a funny name!
    Jokes aside, declaring yourself as fat won't do much. Set up a goal on what you want to be. People will help you with tips to reach that goal. Good luck!

Thanks..!! I've got both the fat and the goals all set 😉
  • ap0ydqwbbssi.jpg

Nice one 🤣🤣🤣
  • I am Sitara Gul, born Muslim, right now living in the United Kingdom. My love for Islam is from childhood, I don’t see it as a religion but the way of my life. I love researching and writing. Currently, I am writing for Muslims holy Travel and they have some amazing range of Hajj & Umrah packages and Halal holidays too.

Once I lose weight, we'll talk 👍
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,872 Member
    edited February 2021
  • AstraL12
    AstraL12 Posts: 47 Member
    Hi. I'm fat

🤣🤣🤣 your introduction post made me laugh so hard !!
    well done on your loss so far 👏