user name = maryc11
    Date = Sunday 1.31.21 6:11PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 5373
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    YAY @erikNJ that would be so hard to resist. You did a great job today!

I also had a Murphy's Law day today with a home improvement project we're working on. We are putting in an original mid century modern front door on our little 1952 house, and let's just say I ended up visiting Home Depot more than twice this weekend and we're still not finished.

I didn't do my walk because I just lost my spark today and spent some time couch surfing. For the first time I think I'm also over calories by 100. I'm just going to give myself some grace and work on doing better tomorrow.

Sometimes this whole pandemic life gets me down...I miss my friends and family!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    YAY @erikNJ that would be so hard to resist. You did a great job today!

I also had a Murphy's Law day today with a home improvement project we're working on. We are putting in an original mid century modern front door on our little 1952 house, and let's just say I ended up visiting Home Depot more than twice this weekend and we're still not finished.

I didn't do my walk because I just lost my spark today and spent some time couch surfing. For the first time I think I'm also over calories by 100. I'm just going to give myself some grace and work on doing better tomorrow.

Sometimes this whole pandemic life gets me down...I miss my friends and family!

Running to home depot and other stores was part of my hectic day as well.
    Only over by 100 on a stressful day looks like a win to me
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    @erikNJ, well done on resisting temptation! I cancelled my family's Christmas dinner because the lock down was going into effect on the 26th, and we were getting together on the 27th. I still have my Christmas decorations up because I was going to do "Christmas in February".
    However, this morning, I started to rethink this. I was going to do a turkey and the whole nine yards, but who wants to do that (or eat that) this time of year? The turkey will keep in the freezer until next December. Maybe my husband and I will just go and see my parents (they live an hour away) and do take out once we get there. (Dining inside restaurants is currently banned). And I will see my sister and her family some other time.

@annabananamc, immersing yourself in a DIY project is a great distraction in these highly unusual and stressful times. And being only over by 100 without exercise is a great "rest day", especially when you factor in your couch surfing. We all need those from time to time!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    1/31/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - 30 min elliptical
    Steps: 7,468
    Water: 132oz
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    knlizght wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I love how organised February is this year! 1st is a Monday, 28th is a Sunday do that 4 whole weeks of easy math 😍
    Anyway, week 1 weigh in
    Last week 334 lbs
    This week 326 lbs
    This makes up for my gain last week 😳

@knlizght
    This is one super organized February. Awesome loss!
  • HASWLRS
    And the winner for Week #1 is @knlizght! What an incredible loss!! You really did get right back on track after your two days post vaccine "fevered" eating event!
  • HASWLRS
    Sunday, January 31st

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 44 minute walk with my husband

@cmhubbard92, I am not going to do the step and water challenges this month.
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    My weigh in was Sunday January 31st, 165, up .5.
    New month, new start!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Sunday, January 31st

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 44 minute walk with my husband

@cmhubbard92, I am not going to do the step and water challenges this month.

Off to a great start with the MUAC! So glad you are back. :)
  • richmondwriter
    knlizght wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I love how organised February is this year! 1st is a Monday, 28th is a Sunday do that 4 whole weeks of easy math 😍
    Anyway, week 1 weigh in
    Last week 334 lbs
    This week 326 lbs
    This makes up for my gain last week 😳

Congrats - that is an awesome loss!
  • richmondwriter
    Hi Everyone! So happy to be rejoining. Did really well here a year or so ago and got a lot from the group. I'm back having out some weight on since November. Had an injury, had to stop running and started comfort eating again. Keen to get back on track!

Welcome back - we're glad you are here!
  • richmondwriter
    MUAC for 1/31:
    Exercised: 20 minute walk in the snow with dog

Protein was 28% of daily intake so I think that kept my hunger down.

Happy February - a new month and a new start!
  • HASWLRS
    MUAC for 1/31:
    Exercised: 20 minute walk in the snow with dog

Protein was 28% of daily intake so I think that kept my hunger down.

Happy February - a new month and a new start!

@richmondwriter, a good day and a good start to the February Challenge!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Sun 1/31/21
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 42min Wii Just Dance and some stretching
    Water: 80oz
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Challenge 2/1
    tracked: yes
    under cals: yes
    activity: yes

Sun: y/y/n
    Mon: y/y/y

We now have a 4 day weekend due to the snow here. Historically I would have made tonight a “snow-day funday” but I am behaving. I’m counting shoveling snow as my activity for the day since I cant get to my gym
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Challenge 2/1
    tracked: yes
    under cals: yes
    activity: yes

Sun: y/y/n
    Mon: y/y/y

We now have a 4 day weekend due to the snow here. Historically I would have made tonight a “snow-day funday” but I am behaving. I’m counting shoveling snow as my activity for the day since I cant get to my gym

@erikNJ great work staying on track today!!! I'm proud of you for still staying on track! I know the feeling of wanting to indulge on a snow day! I used to love having hot chocolate and treats after a long time shoveling in the snow!

We are getting hit here in CT as well. I shoveled twice today, but ended up slipping on some ice right as I finished 😬 regardless, I used shoveling as my exercise, along with my morning walk, and have called it a day. I am not looking forward to shoveling in the morning, as it's still piling up here. My weather app looks like it will still be nasty tomorrow morning, so I am not sure if I will be going into work... I'm annoyed with missing work, but refuse to drive in bad weather.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    1/31/21
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 1,016
    Water: 101.4

2/1/21
    Exercise: yes