Women 200lb+, Let's Keep On Fighting This February!!!

RavenStCloud
RavenStCloud Posts: 350 Member
edited February 2021 in Motivation and Support
🌹Happy February, ladies!

🌹How has the first month of the new year treated you? How have you treated yourself? What resolutions have you stuck to and which have you set aside?

🌹What good things have happened to you so far this 2021? And is there anything that you're worried will happen this February?

❤️ If you've never been here before, please know you are welcome to join at any point in the month. All you have to do is post something, and then BAM! you're one of us.

❤️ In this group, we post our weekly and monthly goals and provide support and motivation to each other as we share our triumphs and our struggles. This group is all about accountability.

❤️ All women are welcome and, if you think you belong here, you do! No matter how much you currently weigh or how you measure (or don't measure) your weight, we'd love to hear from you.

❤️ Victories, both scale and non-scale, are great to hear about, but, conversely, we know that weight loss isn't all sunshine and roses. If you're going through a rough patch, please feel free to be honest and vent your heart out. The struggle is real and we're all here to support each other!

🌹Let's keep fighting the good fight this February!🌹

Replies

• Angief05
    Angief05 Posts: 102 Member
    🌹Happy February, ladies!

🌹How has the first month of the new year treated you? How have you treated yourself? What resolutions have you stuck to and which have you set aside?

🌹What good things have happened to you so far this 2021? And is there anything that you're worried will happen this February?

❤️ If you've never been here before, please know you are welcome to join at any point in the month. All you have to do is post something, and then BAM! you're one of us.

❤️ In this group, we post our weekly and monthly goals and provide support and motivation to each other as we share our triumphs and our struggles. This group is all about accountability.

❤️ All women are welcome and, if you think you belong here, you do! No matter how much you currently weigh or how you measure (or don't measure) your weight, we'd love to hear from you.

❤️ Victories, both scale and non-scale, are great to hear about, but, conversely, we know that weight loss isn't all sunshine and roses. If you're going through a rough patch, please feel free to be honest and vent your heart out. The struggle is real and we're all here to support each other!

🌹Let's keep fighting the good fight this February!🌹

Do you change to a new page beginning of each month?
    Do we stop posting on the other page now?
    Angie
  • Tarzan37
    Tarzan37 Posts: 158 Member
    edited February 2021
    Hi everyone!

I was fairly steady on this thread throughout 2020. Gained some weight back in the past month and need to restart the weight loss to finally get under 200 this year! I'm going to take the slow and steady approach and aim to lose about a pound a week for now.

Height: 5'7"
    Current Weight: 239.3
    Feb Goal: 235
    End of Year Goal: 190
    UGW: 160

Look forward to getting back on track and keeping up with this thread again!
  • Angief05
    Angief05 Posts: 102 Member
    So for those of you that read my post in January about strength training. I have learned more from you ladies than I ever imagined and have gained support 💜 If anyone is looking looking for support and accountability don't hesitate to friend request me and reach out!

The month of January taught me to put in the work and trust the process. Just because the scale doesn't move doesn't mean you aren't getting healthier and losing inches! Converting fat to muscle is a good healthy thing.

My February goals are to finish up my beachbpdy Liift4 program, keep being conscious of the foods that go into my body, and continue to push to get my gallon of water in a day!

SW: 346
    SW(2021): 316.6
    End of January: 308.2
    Goal for end of February: 300
    UGW: 220

Hi Sammy
    How do you like lift4? I was thinking about starting it today!
    I have sent a friend request .
    Angie
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member