Women 200lb+, Let's Keep On Fighting This February!!!

Replies

• chosengoddess
    chosengoddess Posts: 2 Member
    I've decided to accept that my body wants to pretty much stay at the weight it's at, given that I'm not able to add in working out. I'm just going to work on staying under 1500 as that's a comfortable calorie allotment for me, and I know once I feel safe going to the gym that I'll go religiously. I just don't feel safe right now, and I have to respect that. I do feel much better day to day, and I've lost 50 pounds which is a victory in anyone's books. If I need to just ride a plateau for a bit what with all the stress in the world and in my life right now, that's okay.

One thing that's helped me during this extended quarantine is YouTube. Popsugar Fitness, Self, Walk at Home, Body Project, and Allblanc are all great channels with free instructor-led workouts at various levels and intensities. You can do cardio, bodyweight, or free weight workouts.
  • changeforeverlj
    changeforeverlj Posts: 222 Member
    @wanderinglight Good luck with your business move!! And sticking to your plan and goals, great to see your post again!! Our first shipment of vaccines arrived yesterday, so our President addressed the nation last night, I definitely feel hopeful again. So prohibition has been lifted with restrictions YAY!! Will be buying wine when I get to the shop, but will have to tally into daily kjs, oops have calculated food already, I think I will save the wine for Friday, can't be a lush during the week lol!!
  • changeforeverlj
    changeforeverlj Posts: 222 Member
    @emmclean Holding thumbs for good news about your interview!! I'm also working hard for breakthrough in my business (I'm a real estate agent)