I need support!

I have 100+ to lose and I need accountability partners in this journey! Hope to gain some friends and motivation! 😘😘

Replies

• 7rainbow
    7rainbow Posts: 161 Member
    Feel free to add me girl!
  • Abbysaurus84
    Abbysaurus84 Posts: 7 Member
    Add me too! I'm in the same boat!
  • TonyaL1783
    TonyaL1783 Posts: 12 Member
    Feel free to add me!
    SW: 231
    CW: 214
    GW: 160

Seems impossible, but I know we can do it!
  • BearCountryHermit
    BearCountryHermit Posts: 12 Member
    Add me too if you like! I'm trying to work on the self-discipline and would love to have some mutual accountability buddies!
  • Hello. Need to lose 30Kg. Don't understand why it's not going down?
  • Hi! I have a lot to lose too! Feel free to add me. I'll send a friend request! It's always easier with a support system!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    This is my 3rd time to lose over 100 lbs!! Happy to share the journey!!
  • Hello,
    In the same boat. So add me. Its great to have support.
  • pavs2021
    pavs2021 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi all, I've got at least 40kg to lose, probably more to be at the ideal weight for my height etc.

How are you going about the weighloss?

I've tried diets and quite frankly just cant stick to them, I think at most I've done a diet for 2 weeks max then end up dropping off it. So this time my plan is to count calories and just make small adjustments to meet in between so that I'm eating healthier , cutting out a few things but generally eating what I want but less.

Also I'm generally inactive, so plan is to workout every day , atm doing that at home as so body conscious.
    Goodluck and let me know any tips / advice on what's working please!
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Happy to help all that I can. Friends make this journey enjoyable -- instead of torture. :)
    I'm having to re-lose significant weight myself after surgery, and as someone with no excuses (certified personal trainer and certified nutrition coach) I have ZERO excuses. I leaned on post-surgery recovery and Covid at first, but it's back to reality. If you want feedback from another MFP accountability friend, add me as a friend (this applies to anyone who will set their diary settings to 'share with friends' and who wants support!).

• diddlywiddly
    diddlywiddly Posts: 26 Member
    Add me! I am looking for friends here to support and encourage each other. Anyone can add me.
  • FitByFifty1970
    FitByFifty1970 Posts: 127 Member
    Hi all, add me too if you'd like. Down over 70 pounds since Sept 2019 (long break in 2020 due to surgery), still 40ish to go.
  • N0M0Y0Y0
    N0M0Y0Y0 Posts: 30 Member
    Feel free to add me. Got about 180 to lose & I'm still learning this app. Looking for supportive community
  • Codes2021
    Codes2021 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me! I would love to give support and also need support to loose over 6 stone. Thank you
  • new_destiny
    new_destiny Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me, I've got 100lb+ to lose!