“Questionable Morals” is my middle name
  • Looking for a Valentine

Taking applications.

FRs of questionable morals incoming

“Questionable” is my middle name

Resubmitted for accuracy

• Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,010 Member
    Taking a break from clearing snow from what seems to be a neverending snowstorm.....the only thing i have to eat is some kind of thing thats called a pudding pound cake with chocolate morsels.....im not upset about it.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Wondering why I’m still awake at 3:00am. 🦉
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Working
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Waiting on our expected 4-10" of snow. I heard the plow go up our hill about 3:00 this a.m. and was all ready to shovel the driveway so dh could go to work(I'm occasionally nice like that). Got up at 4, looked out the window and so far, we've got a dusting. :/ Wonder if our mail deliverer will be able to make it? :)
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Waiting on our expected 4-10" of snow. I heard the plow go up our hill about 3:00 this a.m. and was all ready to shovel the driveway so dh could go to work(I'm occasionally nice like that). Got up at 4, looked out the window and so far, we've got a dusting. :/ Wonder if our mail deliverer will be able to make it? :)

Plow got my mailbox. Again.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Oh no :(

Here, they plow the opposite way. They leave about 2' towards the road unplowed then leave a note in your mailbox because it's inaccessible. Really????
  • twitchandshout

Here, they plow the opposite way. They leave about 2' towards the road unplowed then leave a note in your mailbox because it's inaccessible. Really????

The opposite way thing makes sense! I never thought of that

Plow got my fave and hair yesterday. 😐 I have a habit of keeping my window half way down. I was so focused on the road and the snow he was kicking up on my windshield....bam! Soaked!

That is awful. I hope you aren’t hurt. I have gotten hit going under an overpass while the fly was passing overhead. I feel like that should be illegal
  • twitchandshout

The opposite way thing makes sense! I never thought of that

Plow got my fave and hair yesterday. 😐 I have a habit of keeping my window half way down. I was so focused on the road and the snow he was kicking up on my windshield....bam! Soaked!

That is awful. I hope you aren’t hurt. I have gotten hit going under an overpass while the fly was passing overhead. I feel like that should be illegal
    *plow was passing. wth autocorrect

• Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Waiting for my Amazon package 😬
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Going on an Insightful clicking rampage!

J/k
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    About to have a workout session with my buddy but I’m so sore and can barely move.. but I don’t want to back out because I don’t want him to think I’m a punk😌.
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    About to have a workout session with my buddy but I’m so sore and can barely move.. but I don’t want to back out because I don’t want him to think I’m a punk😌.
    Jab him in the ribs and say you're the greatest of all-time
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    zxkbbdmsgabi.gif
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Kinda ready for bed already only if I go to bed this early I'll be up all night. Can't seem to get rid a this headache.
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Watching netflix
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Watching 30 coins and eating dinner.