What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• 7rainbow
    7rainbow Posts: 161 Member
    Procrastinating homework, eating my 10th cookie, and reminiscing on the days when I was once thin.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Waking up from nightmares. Seems if I don’t fall asleep to a guided sleep video these days, I’ll have nightmares. Interesting.
  • lisamestiza2021
    lisamestiza2021 Posts: 239 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Waking up from nightmares. Seems if I don’t fall asleep to a guided sleep video these days, I’ll have nightmares. Interesting.

i've heard weighted blankets help for some issues?
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member

*Hugs*

Guided sleep videos (and socks) have been a life saver for my sleep habits.

It’s surprisingly hard to find comfy socks. I need them because I’m always cold but I also feel like I need to be free! Plus the nightmares were mild and not usually something I experience too often. That’s why it seems a little strange to me. It’s usually the getting to sleep part that’s the problem bc I think to much. Probably why I think the videos work. I’m mostly focused on that.

I’ve wondered if I’d like that. Could be either comforting or claustrophobic. <omg you guys I spelt that right all on my own 😆
  • sean_ct
    sean_ct Posts: 519 Member

They are so damn heavy! I tried one and it kept sliding off me during the night. It takes two people to pull that *kitten* back up. 😤

ya14hoffzvre.gif
  • sean_ct
    sean_ct wrote: »

They are so damn heavy! I tried one and it kept sliding off me during the night. It takes two people to pull that *kitten* back up. 😤

ya14hoffzvre.gif

Are you volunteering? 🤔 This could lead to a long term position and I need all references. The pay sucks, but the benefits are good.

You'll be receiving my resume, shortly. Can you elaborate on the benefits?
  • sean_ct

ya14hoffzvre.gif

Are you volunteering? 🤔 This could lead to a long term position and I need all references. The pay sucks, but the benefits are good.

You'll be receiving my resume, shortly. Can you elaborate on the benefits?

Your benefits include - No paid time off, no sick days, or vacation days. No health, life, dental or retirement benefits.
    All the benefits are for me - you in?

Perfect.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Lunch
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Gathering ideas for Valentine's Day 🤔

No indoor dining allowed in my area so my usual romantic go-to spot, Hometown Buffet, is not happening this year... which, I'm sure, will be devastating for one lucky lady.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Lunch

What ya having?
  • Contemplating
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Contemplating

Don’t do it.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    In bed eating cheesecake that my best friend dropped to me earlier 😋a0268bo41x5s.jpg

You gona share that? 🤤
  • mwgibler
    mwgibler Posts: 154 Member
    Feeding cows
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Lunch

What ya having?

Chicken alfredo
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member