• Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Running behind....
  • Be_theBest_Me
    181.2 I was at 185 on Monday!!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Saturday!! I'm wide awake!! 6am whyyyyyyyyy??? I haven't slept good in days!! That bed is miserable!! I need my husband to see that!!! He swears he has to have memory foam and I hate it!! I'm over it!! Maybe if it was a king size like I wanted. This queen is too small!! Fo real!! So I'm gonna make the most of being awake!! Gonna work out!! Yep!!🦾🦾💩💩🦾🦾179.6 with the first weigh in this morning!! So glad!! The bloat was miserable!! I'm ready to feel better!! I gotta do this!! Really do this! I have been half assing my self care!! It's true! I haven't given up this thread because when I do get to my goal weight someone will read all of this and decide not to give up too!! I have a hard road ahead it's true. Thyroid struggle and busy life.....but you will see me be successful!! Don't give up on me yet......
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Yeeeeeees 178.2 after working out!!! Woo woo yeah
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    Never give up on yourself!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    edited January 2021
    Had a rough mom day yesterday..... didn't go too crazy emotional eating....had a lil popcorn expecting a high # on the scale and some bloat today!! Bout to wiegh in workout and then get my daughter up for some one on one time and then go clean two houses!! Gonna be a great day....cause I said so damn it!!!! 181 flat....seee I knew that was coming. Difference this week will be me working out daily and eating right all week. Gonna get at least 1 lbs down on Friday from last Friday's weigh in! Gonna get some DOMS and push all week!!
  • annieb45
    annieb45 Posts: 137 Member
    Got back at it last Monday. Decided it was time to take care of myself. Down 3 lbs this week. Feeling motivated to keep going.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    annieb45 wrote: »
    Got back at it last Monday. Decided it was time to take care of myself. Down 3 lbs this week. Feeling motivated to keep going.

Wow!! WTG!! THATS AMAZING!!! KEEP THAT MOMENTUM GOING!!! YOU ARE MT HERO!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    This week has been crazy!! I have my head in the game!! I've done great!! Didn't get it logged but I'm getting my stomach shrunk so I'm not starving always!! I'm at 180.4 and I started soooooo with the bloat I've lost this week!! Won't see it till aunt flo leaves but I feel great!! Getting the workouts in got DOMS!! Especially since I'm keeping it together with Aunt Flo I'll have a whoosh next week!! Yeeeeeees!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Had a good weekend. Relaxed had a few sweet treats cause Saturdays my cheat day!! Lol didn't go toooooo crazy! I didn't have time to hit the scale yesterday. Gonna see where I'm at this morning!! 180.4!! Yeah!! Held it at the same during the red week that's amazing!! Bet I have a loss by FRIYAH!! In it to win it!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    I never realized you can see the posts that people have disagreed with you. I've never hit that button even if I did not agree. Every persons journey is different and their advice too. To disagree with what works for someone else is just ....rude. the posts that people did disagree on were ridiculous too. I dunno why this got to me but it did lol working again today! Need the money need the money need the money.....just keep telling myself that so I will motivate and goooooooooo I am super tired! Drained need sleep!! Haven't had a day off in forever!! I wanted to get up early and work out....I just couldn't get out of bed!! 180.0 today!! I can feel a whoosh coming off PMS and really staying focused. When I clean houses I burn over 1000 calories a day! I usually drop weight quick!! So gonna use this time to get the weight coming off and then when I'm back in the office and salsa shack gonna play workout breaks into my day!! I am ready for the transition. $$ coming in from the ranch and salsa and not so much from Barefoot Clean!! Y'all check us out crookedpneranch.com and barefootclean.com
    I'm excited about the future!! Ready to get to enjoy ranch life little more. I wanna be here! I don't wanna be cleaning. But someone has to fund this place and get the $$ to start it!! Slowly but surely I'll get to make the transition!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    What a long week!! I'm so tired. One more day of cleaning and I get to sell salsa.....somewhere!! I wanna get my signs made tonight.... remember the old pecan sellers that would have funny signs well I wanna put up signs like that and set out on the side of the road!! Yep goals!! Burn Your Hole Salsa is quickly becoming something exciting in my life!! Now I'm ready to sell sell sell!! I wanna switch gears today....I know I need to be patient!! That is a real struggle for me hahaha waiting with our rushing or complaining....yeah right not this girl!! 179 this morning!! Oh yeah that made me excited!! Tomorrow should be even better!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    178.8 yeeeeeees!! Realized and emotional trigger yesterday!! I didn't over eat and kept my head! I'm up and ready for a workout this morning toooooo look at me go! No cleaning today! Work out school with the girls and work on my nasty dirty house and make some signs for salsa sales and crookedpineranch.com

Gotta pick up 🐖 tomorrow!! So excited!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Well husband is continuing to be rude. Gonna get to test my mind game today. Can I be at home and over come the need to feed my sadness??? We shall find out. Let yesterday be my cheat day. Enjoyed it!! Back to mindful eating!! Yoga and a good workout on the Gymondo app!! Bout to weigh in and see what cheat day did to me.....179 today!! Haha cheat day didn't wreck me!! Yeeeeeees!! This is it y'all bout to see me go into beast mode and get to my goals! Sad or not I'm doing it!!
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    I hope your day gets better!!!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    I love how exuberant you are, even in writing 😁 Wish I had some of that fire in my belly!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    For a super emotional day yesterday I rocked it!!! Waited till I was hungry to eat. Made a badass meal!! Grilled chicken and a lil steak with black eyed peas and corn big ole salad and my favorite pb Cookies for after

1 cup pb
    1 cup sugar
    1 egg

Bake for exactly 10 minutes @350°

Sooooooooo good!!

Feeling good today!! Bout to work out make a lil breakfast for the kiddos and then head to town wanna be back by 10!! I need to be outside today!! Then date night!! Woo woo!! Finally!! Had to slap him up side the head to realize I'm here but it's Happening!! Gonna step on the scale and get grooving....180.6 hmmmmm dunno what that's from!! Oh wait yeah I drank a lil moonshine last night.... almost forgot!! Haha makes me bloat!!
  • projectbob2021
    projectbob2021 Posts: 11 Member
    You got this! 💪🏼
  • fuminator18
    fuminator18 Posts: 89 Member
    Ok I have been here before. I know what to do. So let's do it. Zero excuses. Gonna work out Friday Saturday Sunday Monday rest Tuesday Wednesday Thursday (busy work days) Gonna stick to my nutrition goals!! Tuesday is CHEAT DAY/NO LOG DAY. Ultimately I want to feel better. Have my thyroid in check. Energy levels back!! I wanna feel like me!! Not gonna think about the past I'm gonna focus on my future with food and exercise!! New routine!!! It helps me to journal my journey. So this will be my space to work out my thoughts and feelings as I go through this process!!

The Future Me Is Excited!!!!

Same. I am 25 lb over from what I want to be in... I don’t want to use pandemic as an excuse anymore. I need to take care of myself. I want to feel good about myself and I want to lose 25 lb.

• Be_theBest_Me
    Ok I have been here before. I know what to do. So let's do it. Zero excuses. Gonna work out Friday Saturday Sunday Monday rest Tuesday Wednesday Thursday (busy work days) Gonna stick to my nutrition goals!! Tuesday is CHEAT DAY/NO LOG DAY. Ultimately I want to feel better. Have my thyroid in check. Energy levels back!! I wanna feel like me!! Not gonna think about the past I'm gonna focus on my future with food and exercise!! New routine!!! It helps me to journal my journey. So this will be my space to work out my thoughts and feelings as I go through this process!!

The Future Me Is Excited!!!!

Same. I am 25 lb over from what I want to be in... I don’t want to use pandemic as an excuse anymore. I need to take care of myself. I want to feel good about myself and I want to lose 25 lb.

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!