New group for midlife peoples... Midlife Crisis Fitness

Not sure what I'm signing up for here but I'm going to give it a go.

Search for it tomorrow EST New York time...

Open to people 30 - 60 years old who are trying to lose 30 to 50 lbs and recomposition or maintain.

At first it will be mostly info for guys. That's what I know, but I hope to add a female co-admin to provide female focused info.

Balanced lifestyle stuff. Family, Food and Fitness. How to do it all.

Replies

• MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    It's up. Request membership.
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    There is now a group of 4 guys activity changing thier lives.
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    Men only...
    Sorry ladies. Too many Dad Bods.
  • gearheadgreg
    gearheadgreg Posts: 9 Member
    where do i sign up
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    Midlife Crisis Fitness is a group. I can send a link tomorrow.
  • sportygal1971
    sportygal1971 Posts: 60 Member
    I have better relationships w guys. I used to box so I'm not a chick that cares about her nails or if I can fit in a bikini. I'm feminine, but in my own way.
    I want to be fit, healthy, and deadlift 200 lbs like I used to. Well ok, torn disc limits that, but to spar in the ring again would work. And I used to spar guys. Get it if you dont want boobs & Vijay in your group, but my whole life I've been one of the guys, just wanting to be an athlete. Women are too judgmental. W a guy, you sock each other then go buy him a beer.
    Good luck men! But this tomboy can't find a group 😄
  • AK121730
    AK121730 Posts: 41 Member
    What a great group. Back to MFP after L3-S1 spinal fusion a month ago. It’s going to be a long road back because I’m limited to walking for at least 3 months and then PT will start once the initial fusion is solidified. My daily escape has always been a hard workout and I’m going a tad crazy not being able to do it. On a POSITIVE note, the surgery fixed the nerve problems and I’ll be back in business full speed in about a year. I’ve decided to immerse myself in the success stories and challenges of others fitness and healthy journeys.