Replies

• eels4peels00
    eels4peels00 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    HMU
  • Nefertiti54
    Nefertiti54 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi guys and gals. I have been on and off MFP for a few years, but had a life change about two years ago and the weight loss or maintenance stopped. I had been slowly gaining, but got serious with the weight loss around December 23rd. Started by making sure I exercise almost daily, which I love to do but started talking myself out of it for some unknown reason. Now I am on day 20 of actually logging my food not just logging into the app. Logging is a real problem for me as I just forget or get lazy about it, but I know it works 100%. I am turning 50 this year and think I am starting menopause which is not helping but I have to just keep trying. I live in the mountains and am frequently shoveling snow these days. I am looking for friends close to my age (I mean I will be friends with anyone really but you may have to put up with my hormone rants maybe once a month) who can empathize with some of my struggles. I have a decent friend base, but many do not log on anymore. Feel free to add me. I love to be motivate my others and empathize with other.
  • Lee1st1974
    Lee1st1974 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Life is for having fun and enjoying every moment. Here to get fit and healthy and have fun along the way, Friends make it easier so lets go.
  • TooRetr0
    TooRetr0 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m definitely down for new friends on here!
  • SweeetNSourrr30
    SweeetNSourrr30 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm recruiting a group of more minions :p
  • LoreleiMB66
    LoreleiMB66 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Everyone needs a good support community. Add me please!
  • Imperfectsuccess
    Imperfectsuccess Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • n95girl
    n95girl Posts: 10 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Cannot have enough friends!!!! I think the more the merrier and the easier it is to stay focused and motivated!!!! I do a ketogenic diet and have started LIIFT4 last week. Today was chest and triceps day and boy was it a killer. Yes, add me and I will do my best to help keep you motivated!!!! Let's get our health in order together.
  • 1975greig
    1975greig Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi peeps been using this app for a while but never been on the community forums, feel free to add me, looking for bodybuilding info an tips. Thanks guys.
  • AstraL12
    AstraL12 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add x
  • abbelina04
    abbelina04 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Yes please!
  • CarlaSEvans
    CarlaSEvans Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Howdy Yall! Carla, 49, Mimi to one grandbaby from Indiana. Feel free to add. Everyone needs alittle "go get em" now and then! feel free to add me!
  • thatburpeesgirl_82
    Options
    Always need a fitness friend or two! Feel free to add me!
  • LynNite
    LynNite Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Always open for new friends!
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    feel free to add <3
  • rosethemiddleagedwitch
    Options
    Add me! If you do, say 'hi' so I know you're not a bot <3
  • Paul1962mfp
    Paul1962mfp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello returned user been back 40 days need support and motivation feel free to add I'm an aussie so might get delayed responses ..
  • psychoborg
    psychoborg Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me! I want some company here xx
  • Balto63
    Balto63 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends as well to help hold me accountable and to motivate and encourage each other. Feel free to add me.
  • xmarye11
    xmarye11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need more girl friends!! Please, no guys. I want support from fellow ladies trying to lose weight. Starting weight is 204lbs, trying to lose 60lbs. I am 28 yo and mom of 3! Lets do thisssss