murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 02/06
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 8137
    Water: 88

Just for today 2/7: WW15, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D7
    MUTU W9D1

Yesterday 2/6: WW14✔️, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✔️, 18hr IF , read bible plan ✔️, read chapters 📚✔️, Daily calm✔️, walk 30 min✔️, 🧘‍♀️YWA D6✔️, RDBBD1✔️
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    2/7/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - 30 min beach body video and 30 min elliptical
    Steps: 7,560
    Water: 133oz

Thank you @DaffyGirl88 and @HASWLRS, after losing my sister and uncle in 2 months time we really make a point to make memories with the family.
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Weigh in today Sunday Feb.7, no change 165.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    2/7/21
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 5 cups
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    user name = maryc11
    Date =Sun Feb 7, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Under = No
    Water = 58 oz
    Steps = 13,416
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,459 Member
    Sunday 7 February
    Track: yes
    Under: no

Steps: 7677
    Water: 80 oz
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    with some carefully planned eating I stayed under yesterday despite a handful of lays and shrimp scampi for dinner!

And how about Tampa Bay Buccaneers?!?!?!?!!!!

2/07/2021
    Under: barely
    Water: 80
    Steps: 6276
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Weigh in today Sunday Feb.7, no change 165.

@roseyandready
    How have you been doing?
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Sunday, February 7th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: no

I was in the room for most of the game, but it was a boring, one-sided affair, so I wasn't paying close attention. @thedestar and @annabananamc, you two must be happy this morning after the Bucs win! Who were you rooting for, @erikNJ? How did you do at the party, @maryc11?
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    @HASWLRS I did great! Stuck to the foods I had pre-planned to eat and brought a 'veggie' tray for the group. Turns out I was not the only one snacking on the veggies, so double win there. Still managed to go over my calorie count with the delicious strawberry cream cheese birthday cake but worth every delicious bite! One small slice savored slowly lasted through the second helping servings. Another win! Also managed to get in more steps than any other day since I started this so, this is how I will approach gatherings in the future to prevent the 'slide'. *Relief* I was so worried it would be the trigger. This is an awesome group!
  • murdog3t
    Date: 02/07
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 7836
    Water: 88

Just for today 2/8: WW16, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 20hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D8
    MUTU W9D1 /RDBBD2

Yesterday 2/7: WW15✔️, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✔️, 18hr IF ✔️, read bible plan ✔️, read chapters 📚✔️, Daily calm✔️, walk 30 min✔️, 🧘‍♀️YWA D7✔️
    MUTU W9D1👎🏻
  • murdog3t
    I watched the game also it was very one sided
    poor mahomes he took a beating hope he doesn’t have a concussion 🤕 again...
    Now may Brady will retire ??
    Happy Monday
    I have only 1/2 electrical in my house
    Electrician coming today to replace my whole electrical panel finally after 2 weeks of felling like I was camping indoors
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Sunday, February 7th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: no

I was in the room for most of the game, but it was a boring, one-sided affair, so I wasn't paying close attention. @thedestar and @annabananamc, you two must be happy this morning after the Bucs win! Who were you rooting for, @erikNJ? How did you do at the party, @maryc11?

Agreed, it was a terribly boring game. I have no hate or love for either team. But I was definitely rooting against Brady. Oh well
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    MUAC for 2/7:
    Exercised: no
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    2/6/21
    Steps: 2,142
    Water: 64oz

2/7/21
    Exercise: no
    Steps: 808
    Water: 67.6oz

2/8/21
    Exercise: no
    Steps: 1,254
    Water: 67.6oz
  • HASWLRS
    murdog3t wrote: »
    I watched the game also it was very one sided
    poor mahomes he took a beating hope he doesn’t have a concussion 🤕 again...
    Now may Brady will retire ??
    Happy Monday
    I have only 1/2 electrical in my house
    Electrician coming today to replace my whole electrical panel finally after 2 weeks of felling like I was camping indoors

@murdog3t, yeah he really needed his starting o-line to protect him and give him some time....he had none of either for the whole game! I personally don't see Brady retiring any time soon! Camping indoors is only acceptable if you are waiting on new furniture or doing an awesome reno....glad you are finally able to get your electricity fixed!
  • HASWLRS
    maryc11 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS I did great! Stuck to the foods I had pre-planned to eat and brought a 'veggie' tray for the group. Turns out I was not the only one snacking on the veggies, so double win there. Still managed to go over my calorie count with the delicious strawberry cream cheese birthday cake but worth every delicious bite! One small slice savored slowly lasted through the second helping servings. Another win! Also managed to get in more steps than any other day since I started this so, this is how I will approach gatherings in the future to prevent the 'slide'. *Relief* I was so worried it would be the trigger. This is an awesome group!

@maryc11, so happy that you were able to enjoy the party, and the cake, and not let it trigger a slide. You had a good defensive strategy in place...well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    2/6/21

Steps: 2,142

2/7/21

Steps: 808

2/8/21

Steps: 1,254

@cmhubbard92, I see you were able to take it easy over the weekend...how does your back feel today?
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    @HASWLRS it's still not great but is feeling much better. I'm avoiding anything but walking this week for exercise, and am hoping that will help. It would be wonderful if I woke up feeling 100% tomorrow, though!
This discussion has been closed.