‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

Replies

• rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    You are beautiful, could be a younger Christie Brinkley's sister!

My money was on Charlize Theron's lil sister. Do not ask me why I have so many pictures of Charlize readily available...in collage format...on my computer 😬

krb7bwuia44z.jpg

I would have said Hayden Panettiere... regardless you are very beautiful and your makeup and skincare looks perfect!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

My money was on Charlize Theron's lil sister. Do not ask me why I have so many pictures of Charlize readily available...in collage format...on my computer 😬

Also, dying over the collection of readily available Charlize 😂😂 dying to know what other collections you have.

Manny. Manny Montana. Between my imagined throupling with them and my love of men wearing cufflinks, that's pretty much all I talk about on here. Oh, and like, exercise I guess. 🤷🏾‍♀️
  • MaltedTea
    Make up went a little wrong today
    xrizol3fymtb.jpeg

Love that it's kinda heart shaped lol
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    xrizol3fymtb.jpeg

Maybe have someone take a look at it.
  • Make up went a little wrong today
    xrizol3fymtb.jpeg

😍😍😍😉
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    xrizol3fymtb.jpeg

STOP 👏🏼 PICKING 👏🏼 AT 👏🏼 IT 👏🏼
  • twitchandshout
    xrizol3fymtb.jpeg

STOP 👏🏼 PICKING 👏🏼 AT 👏🏼 IT 👏🏼

🤣
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    xrizol3fymtb.jpeg

Hello girly!! That actually sounds fun 🤣 she did a good job!
  • jennacole12

krb7bwuia44z.jpg

I would have said Hayden Panettiere... regardless you are very beautiful and your makeup and skincare looks perfect!

Thank you so much!!! Makeup helps but skincare has become my new obsession, so I appreciate you noticing ☺️
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Not makeup-focused per se seeing as all you can really see is a bare amount of lipstick. It's a life hack, ladies...

Mitigation plan: BIG SPECS
    Appropriate usage: for when you mess up one of your cat eyes, have your first zit in a decade sitting on your cheek and a videoconference in 10 minutes
    Precautions: will not mask forehead size

7sswiw6ejoxm.jpg

Very pretty and I love love love your turtleneck sweater, the color and the fit!
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Not makeup-focused per se seeing as all you can really see is a bare amount of lipstick. It's a life hack, ladies...

Appropriate usage: for when you mess up one of your cat eyes, have your first zit in a decade sitting on your cheek and a videoconference in 10 minutes

7sswiw6ejoxm.jpg

I LOVE those glasses! The cat eye types are always a favorite. Your turtle neck is also cool. Skin 🔥 lit
  • twitchandshout

7sswiw6ejoxm.jpg

🤩 beautiful woman
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member

7sswiw6ejoxm.jpg

Very, very, yes......
  • lisamestiza2021
    lisamestiza2021 Posts: 239 Member

7sswiw6ejoxm.jpg

stop it with the forehead size. you are gorgeous. and your hair - want want
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member

7sswiw6ejoxm.jpg

You are strikingly beautiful
  • jennacole12

7sswiw6ejoxm.jpg

I am obsessed with red lips on you!!! Beautiful!
  • MaltedTea
    miniwolf41 wrote: »
    j02f5ho0pp4p.jpg

These eyes are smoky as all get out! And the precision liner, y'all!