Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• kimmee7319
    kimmee7319 Posts: 33 Member
    edited February 2021
    Hi everyone. My name is Kim and I am just starting back up on my health and fitness journey. I need tips, support, motivation and accountability. Please HELP...
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    always looking for more friends! =)
  • loonylovegood0715
    loonylovegood0715 Posts: 100 Member
    Yes please!
  • Itaintsafa
    Itaintsafa Posts: 13 Member
    Yes please πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
  • KaitlinLee117
    KaitlinLee117 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm always down for people to talk to, and work on our goals together! Bonus points if you're nerdy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ’™
  • jbcall
    jbcall Posts: 8 Member
    Helloooo!! Add me and yell at me virtually if I don’t log my foods 🀣 but really lol.

Totally open to new friends on here
  • Fpscano
    Fpscano Posts: 3 Member
    I’m down for the motivation lord know I need it right now too..
  • lissiepops93
    lissiepops93 Posts: 6 Member
    I’m really looking for some new friends too πŸ₯° I’m quite new on here but I’d love to be able to get inspiration and support from others and offer the same in return along the way. Add me xxx
  • MellOnTheMove
    MellOnTheMove Posts: 63 Member
    I'm a serial re-starter, horrible at logging my foods, but I meal prep like a boss and I workout consistently. Always looking for fellow re-starters, or people like me who just like the company without the judgement.
  • mixtaplix
    mixtaplix Posts: 74 Member
    Add me up! Whoo! (Good post-workout mood at least til the DOMS hit....) :-P
  • Emheia
    Emheia Posts: 24 Member
    Been at it for about a month now, would like to have some friends to make logging on be more fun than just logging my measurements and food and logging off.
  • Blah_Blah42
    Blah_Blah42 Posts: 12 Member
    Would love some new friends to keep me motivated.
  • loonylovegood0715
    loonylovegood0715 Posts: 100 Member
    Me!
  • NumberGood
    NumberGood Posts: 18 Member
    Count me in as someone who will encourage! Oh, and add me as a friend too :)
  • Atta_Rahman
    Atta_Rahman Posts: 6 Member
    Hi guys !
    Any pharmacy/med/law students in here ? Myself being pharmacy student looking forward to connect and optimize. Feel free to reach out !
  • MikeRunsDaily
    MikeRunsDaily Posts: 20 Member
    Hey everyone, I’m on here looking for some more friends. Looking for some serious goal chasers who could use another motivated friend. I run daily, and strength train 4+ times a week. I’m a pretty active person on mfp and enjoying watching people succeed and accomplish goals. I have a lot of goals I’m going to get this year. πŸƒπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘ŸπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Feel free to add me if you are really looking to hit your goals this year πŸ‘πŸ»
  • mwgibler
    mwgibler Posts: 154 Member
    I’m looking for some friends that are active on MFP and will participate in conversations through messages. Hit me up!
  • I'd like more friends!
  • drifter80
    drifter80 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I'm a 40 year old guy who is starting on the app today. Feel free to add me!