What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Finally home from the hospital! Sore AF but so so happy to be with my kids ❤

Thats awesome news 🤗😙 hope for a quick recovery

SO happy you’re home! ❤️🌺

Yay! 🤗

Just trying to figure out where I'm going to sleep 😆 my bed is too high for me to get in it, I can't use my stomach muscles because of the tummy tuck and I can't lay down because of my drains 🤦‍♀️ I'll probably be sleeping in the lazy boy for a couple of weeks like last time. So damn happy it's done... they better look good! Haha

You've been through so much, T. ❤️ You're such a warrior princess 🤗 Yes, I'll be expecting some pics in my dms 😏😘

Thank you ladies ❤ I have been through alot but it's only going uphill now! Even if I am in pain and regretted putting myself through this when I woke up Monday, I am really grateful that I've had this surgery done. It's the missing piece of me that I needed to feel confident again. I feel like *kitten* right now but I really feel happy. Maybe it's the meds 🤔🤣
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Digging my own grave.. 🤪
  • mwgibler
    mwgibler Posts: 154 Member
    mwgibler wrote: »
    b0bq88df0buj.jpeg
    Working on my tractor

Is there ever a time when one doesn’t need to work on the tractor before they get their work done?
    Have a 1968 JD4020, runs like a charm, when it runs! 😂
    TRUTH!

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Yay! 🤗

Just trying to figure out where I'm going to sleep 😆 my bed is too high for me to get in it, I can't use my stomach muscles because of the tummy tuck and I can't lay down because of my drains 🤦‍♀️ I'll probably be sleeping in the lazy boy for a couple of weeks like last time. So damn happy it's done... they better look good! Haha

You've been through so much, T. ❤️ You're such a warrior princess 🤗 Yes, I'll be expecting some pics in my dms 😏😘

Thank you ladies ❤ I have been through alot but it's only going uphill now! Even if I am in pain and regretted putting myself through this when I woke up Monday, I am really grateful that I've had this surgery done. It's the missing piece of me that I needed to feel confident again. I feel like *kitten* right now but I really feel happy. Maybe it's the meds 🤔🤣

You deserve every bit of happiness you're feeling and your posts glow with it now. <3 Stay well!!
  • ReenieHJ
    ATM I'm wondering why I haven't moved down south yet.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    :yawn:
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Yay! 🤗

You deserve every bit of happiness you're feeling and your posts glow with it now. <3 Stay well!!

Thank you ❤
  • lisamestiza2021
    lisamestiza2021 Posts: 239 Member

Yay! 🤗

Thank you ❤

good morning early birdie! how are you feeling today? <3:*
  • Miss_Chiev0us_

Yay! 🤗

Thank you ❤

good morning early birdie! how are you feeling today? <3:*

Good morning love ❤ early birdie didn't get much sleep. I've been able to move around a bit, just really annoyed with the drains. Kiddos are taking great care of me 😊
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    edited February 2021
    FINALLY getting to eat my lunch.

The printer decided that it would talk to Boyfriend's computer, but not mine, which isn't an issue until I need to print the grocery list out. We handled it by me emailing the list to him and him telling the printer to print it, but I had to wait until he woke up. At 10 am. So I didn't get to the store till eleven. But I bought no snacky things, just ingredients. And now I'm eating my pulled pork, and it's all good.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Baking apple pie donuts
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Lining up, with cash in hand, for the apple pie donuts
  • ReenieHJ
    Waiting for chuckle_bunny to share his donuts since I paid for the coffee.
  • lx1x
    Still laying in bed...🥱
  • lisamestiza2021
    lisamestiza2021 Posts: 239 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    lx1x wrote: »
    Still laying in bed...🥱

Me too. I need coffee.

good morning love! *passes you a cup and clinks yours to mine* <3
  • lx1x