Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    I miss shouty guy.

giphy.gif
  • KLoGetsHealthy
    KLoGetsHealthy Posts: 272 Member
    Loaded teas.😬
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    I'm certain to have posted in this, and similar threads, before. But just a reminder...

Cufflinks

🙌🏿🕴🏻🕴️🕴🏾🤵🏻🤵🏿🤵🙌🏿
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    uzqqu49z34ec.png

🤤
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    7xarf4bycwqr.png
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Hot fries
    Warm out of the oven chocolate chips cookies
    Bread (any kind)

Shhhhhhhh.
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    coffee, and lots of it
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Food. All food. Doesn't matter.
  • lisamestiza2021
    lisamestiza2021 Posts: 239 Member
    pomegranate berry liquid water flavoring and vanilla cherry sparkling water. *both have neither sugar or calories* gets my mind off wanting wine...
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Homemade breads and baked goods. :grimace:
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    rice and ice creams
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    banana daiquiris 😧
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    No serious addictions

But lately it’s been APPLES. And it’s the oddest thing because that’s the last fruit I’d ever pick- like I’ve never been one to be like ooo like me get some apples when I hit up the grocery store, it’s the most basic to me but lately I’ve been drooling for them.

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    No serious addictions

But lately it’s been APPLES. And it’s the oddest thing because that’s the last fruit I’d ever pick- like I’ve never been one to be like ooo like me get some apples when I hit up the grocery store, it’s the most basic to me but lately I’ve been drooling for them.

I've heard when you crave something like this your body is needing a particular vitamin or nutrient
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    No serious addictions

I've heard when you crave something like this your body is needing a particular vitamin or nutrient

Thanks for pointing that out, It’s probably iron.
    There was a period when I would crave ice and I would just sit and munch on ice all day. I googled and it had something to do with iron deficiency. It’s probably that again.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    nothing.
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    air?
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited February 2021
    Still Exercise Addiction ... its not in the DSM-V as an official disoder. It overlaps a lot with OCD diagnostic criteria. Like, its a total catch-22...its chemically addicting and feels like drugs but it at the same time i wonder what else I could do with all the time I spend doing it. Its constructive to a point but also instrusive in aspects of my life. Oh well, keeps me on the straight and narrow at least. I know other cyclists and triathletes that are like this. I wish i lived with someone else like this because its hard to relate to housemates. I guess it is just a lifestyle.