My 200lbs + Weight Loss

Options

Replies

• Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    What an absolutely amazing transformation story!! Congrats on all of your hard work :):)
  • noturningback_215
    noturningback_215 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    @cugogirl2017 @kiran6002 @Bluetail6 @conniewilkins56 @InHimLin @brenn24179 @breatheasier @FabulousApril82 @lynneburgess714 @142jmh @AxBCecil @Sand_TIger

Thank you all very much!
    This has been a incredible journey for me but one that was well worth it. :smiley:

I will try and respond to individual questions you all had for me when i have a bit more time.
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I've got to lose 100+lbs and just on Day 3. This story is truly inspiring.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration.
  • noturningback_215
    Options
    Thank you @Angel1066 and @vaman and good luck to you @Justin741
  • adams9821
    adams9821 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your story is truly inspiring. When I have hard hurdles to struggle through, I can remember your story and tell myself it's all possible! Congratulations, and here's to a long, healthy you!
  • noturningback_215
    Options
    @adams9821 thank you very much!
    You will definitely have hurdles but as long as you believe in yourself you can accomplish anything. I'm wishing you the best of luck!
  • Transmogrifaloo
    Transmogrifaloo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What an amazing achievement! I don't know you but you just look so good in your after photo. I always love the way people's skin tone changes when they start getting healthy - hard to describe but it just makes you glow (aside from losing 200 pounds of course)! Awesome stuff. Thank you for sharing your story. You are a strong person to do what you have done!
  • chrismgriffiths
    chrismgriffiths Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    On the same journey - 390lbs with the same goal, inspired by your story. Congratulations on the weight loss, absolutely amazing.
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Fantasic job! Inspiring journey, thank you for sharing. You look incredible!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    I'll add to the chorus--Congratulations! Wishing you all the best in the future.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    <3
  • noturningback_215
    Options
    @Transmogrifaloo - Thank you for the kind words! :-)

@chrismgriffiths - Good luck on your journey! You can do it!

@Machdude - Thank you very much.

@snowflake954 - Thank you and wishing you the best as well.
  • noturningback_215
    Options
    @jenilla1 - thank you!!! :smile:
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    congrats on your journey. i bet you were jumping for joy when you hit it. glad to see you kept some of your old clothes to remind you.
  • irishmama29178
    irishmama29178 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go! Your story is very inspiring!
  • sandysaia
    sandysaia Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation,could you please share what you eat usually for breakfast lunch and dinner?
  • sandysaia
    sandysaia Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for your help and congratulations on the amazing weight loss
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!