My 2 year Anniversary On My Fitness Pal

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,393 Member
    I’ve been following your posts since you shot into the boards the other day and was crossing my fingers you’d post some more. Wonderful job! For every person who comes here and complains or makes excuses why they can’t do it, there’s one of you plugging away and working your *kitten* off (literally) behind the scenes.

Just awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!
  • LisaGetsMoving
    LisaGetsMoving Posts: 664 Member
    You look fantastic, and it sounds as if you feel great as well! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    Latrellis thank you so much, I really appreciate your kindness
  • mpkpbk2015
    LisaGetsMov... thankI feel fantastic. I think I am going to start a maintenance blog.
  • eels4peels00
    eels4peels00 Posts: 41 Member
    Absolutely Inspiring! GREAT JOB!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,935 Member
    Yay! Congratulations: You've got that last little bit in your sights, and it'll happen soon!
  • zydeco69
    zydeco69 Posts: 64 Member
    Great work! Congrats!!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,393 Member
    I think you’re awesome. I would have hit 127.999 and been claiming victory lol
  • aquitteriamnot
    aquitteriamnot Posts: 78 Member
    So glad you kept going and were willing to share your journey with the mfp community so we can be inspired through your success.
  • mpkpbk2015
    So glad you kept going and were willing to share your journey with the mfp community so we can be inspired through your success.

Thank you - I feel the support of the community and it gives me that drive to make it too.

• whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,231 Member
    Congratulations!! This is so fantastic!

I'm guessing your story has put a little pep in the step of many MFPers. It sure has mine. I did a little dance in my kitchen for you.
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Your journey has warmed my heart and inspired me to continue on with mine. I have lost 81lbs. since 7/16/20 and lately I have been feeling like I want to eat more than I should. I keep a hard copy of my food diary with me at all times and just look at it. If I have eaten all I should for the day, I try to keep myself busy with something else or just go to bed. It is a struggle at times, but the reward far outweighs the grief. Thank you for sharing your story with us. You are a true "shining star". Good luck with that .2, I know you will make it. God's blessings on you and your changed lifestyle.
  • mpkpbk2015
    whathapnd wrote: »
    Congratulations!! This is so fantastic!

I'm guessing your story has put a little pep in the step of many MFPers. It sure has mine. I did a little dance in my kitchen for you.

Thank you so much - your post really means a lot to me. If my story helps one person then I know my journey will be blessed tenfold. I have started this quest so many times but this time I am going to finish because I have the support of so many people and I am not doing it alone. A big hug to you my friend.

• Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Fantastic work! Congratulations!
  • mpkpbk2015
    I don't know if any of you are interested or not. But I started a blog to journal my journey to goal and beyond. Here is the link. https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mpkpbk2015
  • mpkpbk2015
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    Fantastic work! Congratulations!

Thanks so much just taking it one day at a time now appreciate your support.Have a great weekend.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!