Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• alichulita
    alichulita Posts: 6 Member
    First day, a full failure. I have managed to record the amount of food ingested. 600 calories over the goal. No sport, no exercise, not enough water. Feeling poorly.
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    alichulita wrote: »
    First day, a full failure. I have managed to record the amount of food ingested. 600 calories over the goal. No sport, no exercise, not enough water. Feeling poorly.

I think that's a win! Keep up with your logging, then you can look back and see what you can change up to feel better.

ps: The diary was a water tracket that can honestly help make it fun to drink water.
  • LGS_RFS
    LGS_RFS Posts: 78 Member
    alichulita wrote: »

It’s a start and it’s the first day. Take it day by day and keep your head up.
  • quarterhorses
    quarterhorses Posts: 240 Member
    I’d like to add a few active friends! Feel free to add me! Just to keep it real - I will like your posts, comment sometimes but prefer not to private message. 😊
  • FabulousApril82
    FabulousApril82 Posts: 13 Member
    Pushing for a fitness goal can be a bit tough, but seeing the consistency of others motivates me to continue on my journey. I welcome new friends 😁.
  • tmur09
    tmur09 Posts: 5 Member
    Could definitely use some friends to help me stay accountable and I will do the same.
  • ggyou
    ggyou Posts: 4 Member
    Hi All,

Looking for friends to help keep me motivated and keep engaged on MFP. Please feel free to add me 🙏🏻
  • J_Dog778
    J_Dog778 Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me if you want.
  • DeBunkTheChunk
    DeBunkTheChunk Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2021
    Hi all back on the journey as been away for far too long, looking for motivation and help. #debunkthechunk3
  • kaskalany
    kaskalany Posts: 33 Member
    Helloo people , looking for success buddies
    I am doing the epic program on youtube
  • VeryDadly
    VeryDadly Posts: 7 Member
    You're saying all I have to do is comment here and I (might) get more friends?

Worth a try! I currently have 0.
  • alb001
    alb001 Posts: 46 Member
    add me
  • ladyamparo77
    ladyamparo77 Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me, I would love more accountability partners!!
  • FieryPhoenix22
    FieryPhoenix22 Posts: 5 Member
    New to mfp and looking for friends. I have a lot of lbs to lose and could use some supportive and interactive friends to make the journey a bit more fun!
  • Lopez_624
    Lopez_624 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey Guys!!
    I'm very very new here but would Love to add people and I'm adding people now!
    Hope to hear from you all soon!
  • AlannaWulf194
    AlannaWulf194 Posts: 24 Member
    I'd love more friends! I've been here before, but started a new account. I'm looking to lose about 85 pounds total, and just lost my first 5!
  • Hi I would love to meet new friends and support each other on our journey 😊
  • dubbo66
    dubbo66 Posts: 6 Member
    Please add me I need motivation
  • acs137
    acs137 Posts: 3 Member
    I would love more friends! Looking forward to being inspired by your progress!
  • holdoutyourhand
    holdoutyourhand Posts: 1 Member
    Add me. Anyone and everyone! Would love to give and receive motivation and support.