Priorities! Things need to change for weight loss

Neds1980
Neds1980 Posts: 27 Member
Hi everyone. I have spent the last 10 months chasing things that haven't got me anywhere. I have decided to change this. Everyone around me wants to see me do well with my weight loss and be well inngeneral but yet I sabotage my own success. So today this will all change. I am prioritising myself!

I have decided to drop an ongoing dispute and let it go so I can focus on myself. So far I have lost just under 40lbs. I still eed to lose another 98lbs so I need to do this otherwise I will be facing other health complications!

Hope you are all doing well on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend if you too want to prioritise your health and want to shift those lbs you've been carrying for years!

Replies

• BlossomingJenn
    BlossomingJenn Posts: 23 Member
    On this journey with you! I, also, am just under 40 pounds lost, since September. I have 116.7 pounds to go!
    Sent you a friend request :o)
  • MzMo88
    MzMo88 Posts: 1 Member
    I been struggling with weight loss for years! I have pcos and its just a B! to lose weight! i look at sweets and boom 5 lbs up! haha But now its not just about weight loss its about being healthier. I did keto for a while and as i liked it alot i now now have to stop since my cholesterol is super high and im pre diabetic. So now readjusting my eating and i need to be a lot more active. Make time for healthy changes!
  • MPyLP
    MPyLP Posts: 25 Member
    I am now Switzerland or in other words neutral as far as family drama goes. Found out the hard way that being the mediator or monkey in the middle is NOT healthy for me. So there's that and I'm done trying to please everyone and trying to control things I can't this is my idgaf year. And it feels GREAT!!!
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    I had to change my priorities quite a bit too and start asking for things for my own benefit! And setting gentle but firm boundaries. I'm 85 pounds down, around 30 to go, and will also accept friend requests. It's great that you are doing what it takes to shift the rest of the weight and transform your life. Because - it will!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!