• MinTheKitCat
    MinTheKitCat Posts: 173 Member
    @AvaEBerry so dramatic!! Reminds me of those David Ma videos 😊
    Made some lentil soup and the mfp shawarma chickpeas
    1dlw0lkmww7c.jpeg
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited February 2021
    Happy Valentine’s Day to all!💝🌟🌸✨Breakfast I made for my loves!✨ Cinnamon Raisin French toast, sausages and pancakes.
    ¡Feliz día de San Valentín para todos!💘🌟🌹✨Desayuno para mis amores✨ Tostadas francesas con pasas y canela, chorizos y panqueques.🤗💐

7l1w6t7jsrlg.jpeg
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Cream of celery and potato soup. j7zm5sykvndo.jpg
    Whole wheat pasta w low fat cream and walnut sauce. vi8s7dwftwoc.jpg

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    I had sweet potato, pinto bean and walnut tacos last night. Topped w/ guac, cilantro and lime juice. (husband had ground beef instead)
  • crazygonegibby1
    crazygonegibby1 Posts: 83 Member
    Meatloaf, zucchini and mushrooms
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,069 Member
    🎵Summer loving had me a blast🎶💃🏽☀️🕺🏻Okay, well it’s freezing here and I’m missing summer! I found these really good ultimate chicken hot dogs and I’ve been wanting to make hot dog buns so, here you go.
    🗣Hot and fresh out of the oven buns! They only take one hour to make. I don’t think I can go back to store bought. I added Everything Bagel Seasoning on top of the egg wash and they’re so good and soft! I’m leaving the link there👇🏽but just so you know, I ended up adding about a 1/2 cup extra flour into the mix plus the extra flour for shaping the buns!😁 Also, I let the mixer do all the kneading (5 minutes) and it still worked.🌭😋

https://www.jennycancook.com/recipes/1-hour-hot-dog-buns/

063h9ct2me7v.jpeg

I'll have to try these, thanks! I tried my hand at a no-knead roll for Super Bowl. Results were a little wonky regarding shaping, etc., but tasted great! (no-knead is a moister dough, and they slagged down in the pan, spreading and flattening).

3ud64uuw98d0.jpg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,586 Member
    vwnfxhzk6kwj.jpeg
  • Jennliftsandspins
    Jennliftsandspins Posts: 150 Member
    Chicken souvlaki with a side of naan, hummus, tomatoes, kalamata olives, and green beans.

Normally I would have made tzatziki and Greek salad to go with it but I didn’t have a cucumber or feta.
  • Ironwoman1111
    mjbnj0001 wrote: »
    🎵Summer loving had me a blast🎶💃🏽☀️🕺🏻Okay, well it’s freezing here and I’m missing summer! I found these really good ultimate chicken hot dogs and I’ve been wanting to make hot dog buns so, here you go.
    🗣Hot and fresh out of the oven buns! They only take one hour to make. I don’t think I can go back to store bought. I added Everything Bagel Seasoning on top of the egg wash and they’re so good and soft! I’m leaving the link there👇🏽but just so you know, I ended up adding about a 1/2 cup extra flour into the mix plus the extra flour for shaping the buns!😁 Also, I let the mixer do all the kneading (5 minutes) and it still worked.🌭😋

https://www.jennycancook.com/recipes/1-hour-hot-dog-buns/

063h9ct2me7v.jpeg

I'll have to try these, thanks! I tried my hand at a no-knead roll for Super Bowl. Results were a little wonky regarding shaping, etc., but tasted great! (no-knead is a moister dough, and they slagged down in the pan, spreading and flattening).

3ud64uuw98d0.jpg

@mjbnj0001 They look good!👏🏽😃 I haven’t tried no knead recipes, but they’re on my to do list for sure. I think the shaping just takes practice, mine were wonky too. I may have to get some play dough and practice!😁👍🏽 I also made buns using the same recipe and they turned out well. The next day, I toasted them for chicken burgers and they were good.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,481 Member
    Chicken adobo

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Yum! Do you have a recipe?
  • Ironwoman1111
    Blue cheese and bacon lettuce wrapped Angus burger and a raspberry almond milk protein smoothie (from my summer pickings) 🦋✨🌸

m2nffca15naf.jpeg
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    fmt0ashodprq.jpg
    Comfort food.. tamarind soup.
  • Ironwoman1111
    edited February 2021
    And sometimes dessert because we still have to live a little!😋 A slice of key lime pie I made today with light whipped cream and a cup of coffee!🦋🌸✨

9objdpklxzao.jpeg
  • Madison9776
    Madison9776 Posts: 52 Member
    Steamed clams in a garlic butter and white wine broth spiced with cayenne pepper. Served with a nice crusty bread to soak up the brothy goodness
    x0pz15vb9ehq.jpeg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,586 Member
    Leftover chicken bahn xeo for breakfast.
    gunv031jk6e8.jpeg
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Last night it was Barbequed Pork Chops with Hughes Low Carb BBQ sauce.... Always love a good BBQ Porkchop. (I winterize my back decks during winter, and have a roof over the smaller deck right where I exit my back door where my barbeque is. I barbeque all season long, rain or snow. Woot!

For the real Low-Carb bread that cooks, smells and tastes like bread... Click.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10825652/best-low-carb-bread-no-flour-was-used
  • Jennliftsandspins
    Jennliftsandspins Posts: 150 Member
    Last night honey Dijon chicken, mashed sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli.

Tonight will be maple pork tenderloin with caramelized glaze, mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus.