Welcome New Members!

Replies

• bestbuilder408
    bestbuilder408 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey y’all this is my 1st time using a tracker app and joining a community. I’ve been alone on my weight loss journey in the past. We’ll see if this makes a difference.
  • tasheenaevenson
    tasheenaevenson Posts: 3 Member
    HELLO!! I am so happy to be here and to be where I am right now. This time around I am being very successful and I am finally happy and confident. I'm down 22.5lbs and only 80 more to go to hit my goal. It felt like I was never going to make any kind of progress but I am happy to say I have. I know it's a slow process but I am glad to say I am not giving up. I'm glad to be here.
  • Azulangelita
    Azulangelita Posts: 4 Member
    I’m new, I need some active friends I really need encouragement. I dropped to 167 got stuck and got to 230... so far I’m down to 215... add me as a friend🤗
  • lisaminxyboo
    lisaminxyboo Posts: 4 Member
    New here joined MyFitnessPal two days ago and lost 2lbs already hope I can keep it up I've been over 14 stone since last year and I'm sick of feeling tired. I'm 36 nearly 37 and wish they'd open those gyms back up also really like swimming miss it lots. Xx
  • amystancill8
    amystancill8 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey! 😊

New to my fitness Pal just signed up abit ago, trying to focus and get my control back in eating as I have done nothing but binge which isn't good since I was only diagnosed type 2 diabetes few months ago and I really lack exercise too I'm a very big girl and need to get my *kitten* in gear 😆

Hope your all doing ok especially in this s**t show of a pandemic we are in! xX

Amy 😘 xx
  • rkulesh4896
    rkulesh4896 Posts: 1 Member
    A "kind of" new member.
    Started in November, but hadn't noticed there was a community forum area. Down 14.x so far. Pleased with the changes.

Starting to have trouble staying with the meal tracker, though.
  • celestialmind
    celestialmind Posts: 1 Member
    Giving this a try, welcome and congrats to everyone!
  • Ranchin_Around
    Ranchin_Around Posts: 38 Member
    I have been on this site off and on for years. Today I have restarted and being committed!

I'm 44 years old. I have been overweight since I had my first child. I had gastric sleeve in 2017. Then in 2018 I had a hernia w/ large mesh repair, and most recent in Dec 2020 I had breast lift, Fleur-de-lis panniculectomy. Then around Jan 2021 staph infection from surgery. Follow me about my journey and ask me any question and I will be the one to honestly answer!

*Welcomes New Friends"
  • mrsbennett1989
    mrsbennett1989 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! My name is marsha and i am a new mbr. i just joined the vshred community as well and they suggested i get this app to hep count my macronutrients. im excited and a little nervous to get started. Any advice and tips & tricks would be highly appriciated
  • glojlilly
    glojlilly Posts: 313 Member
    edited February 2021
    Rejoining after 4 years. So much has happened since then. Sudden loss of my husband in Jan 2018 after 25 yrs of a good christian marriage. Age 62 now. 5'6" wt 176 lbs. I had gotten down to 169 before my tragedy. Goal is 156. I'm not trying to be a 25 year old, lol but need to get back to being moderately active for my age. My two sons say I look 10 yrs younger than my age. Are they just trying to sweet talk me? I would love to chat from time to time. Just to say hi. Feel free to add me.
  • dubbo66
    dubbo66 Posts: 6 Member
    Why are these dates so old is anyone using this app anymore?
  • Hi guys, looking for motivational buddies to inspire me while I inspire them.
  • DanaGibson80
    DanaGibson80 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I am Dana and new to social weight loss. I need motivation and support through this journey. I am looking to drop about 70-75 lbs and find a routine that I can stick with. I hope to motivate and find motivation here.
  • justines63
    justines63 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, not new to MFP, new to message board. Thought I would try it out, maybe makes some friends to help motivate.
  • juliafrank2800
    juliafrank2800 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Justine, I am Julia and will be your accountability partner if you can for me. Let me know.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    dubbo66 wrote: »

Presumably because you only read the first page rather than the last? There are lots of posters within the last few weeks just ahead of your own post.
  • SwimmerScott75
    SwimmerScott75 Posts: 17 Member
    Hey all of you want to add me to you're friends list I'll support you. Also I'm a swim coach so free advice inc🏊‍♂️🏊‍♀️🏊😁👍
  • dariuszkalwaj
    dariuszkalwaj Posts: 2 Member
    Hello everyone! Something new for me, counting calories :) I hope this will help me to reduce my weight :smiley:
  • jillroy81
    jillroy81 Posts: 11 Member
    dubbo66 wrote: »

Presumably because you only read the first page rather than the last? There are lots of posters within the last few weeks just ahead of your own post.

Yes I wish they would post the most recent comments first its seems crazy that we have to go to last page for most recent posts.
  • jillroy81
    jillroy81 Posts: 11 Member
    Hey all of you want to add me to you're friends list I'll support you. Also I'm a swim coach so free advice inc🏊‍♂️🏊‍♀️🏊😁👍

Hello I would like to get into swimming Im mostly a runner but I've heard that swimming is a good exercise to help marathoners. My problem is I know how to swim but it takes so much work im exhausted after 1 lap.