How Do You Log All This Stuff???

Options
Hi All, I finally went back to the gym this morning. This is what I do when I go: 5 minutes or so on 6mph until heart rate is 180, then walk at 2 for 1.5 minutes until I am back down to 130bpm. Then I do a set of 20 on several machines, and then free weights, and so on. This is usually a 30 minute workout. Problem....I just entered that I did calisthenics for 10 minutes, 20 curls, and 20 of something. Is there a way to just say I trained for 20 minutes, and treadmill for 7?? I dont know the terms for all the weights or machines. Thanks!!

Replies

• sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Search for "strength training" (in CV part of diary) and enter duration.

No you can't really enter treadmill as that's a piece of equipment not an exercise. Walking and running are the exercises.
  • DavWillTry
    DavWillTry Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    sijomial wrote: »

No you can't really enter treadmill as that's a piece of equipment not an exercise. Walking and running are the exercises.

Except I created a "Treadmill" exercise based on my program so I could easily enter that. :D
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    DavWillTry wrote: »

Except I created a "Treadmill" exercise based on my program so I could easily enter that. :D

Do you lift it or push it? :smiley:
  • DavWillTry
    DavWillTry Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Do you lift it or push it? :smiley:
    Hm, the base can be lifted and locked in place for moving it. Weighs about 40 pounds to lift the end of it. Would work pretty well for doing curls! ;)

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    You could just figure out your TDEE and use that number instead of mfp method...