Week 3
    PW: 227.5
    CW: 227.7
    :/

Missed last week weigh in
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 944 Member
    Hello everyone,

Sorry to be missing here. It’s an intensely busy time. Thinking of you all and wishing you success this month.

Weigh in this week:

I’m a bit up and hope to soon find time to focus on exercise more when I can come up for air.

Hugs
  • Sunday weigh in... this site really needs a converter-bot or something because I forget the conversions when I have to put everything in here on weigh day.

It's so late Sunday night here that it's almost Monday morning. NZ has 3 new cases of community transition Covid, and not really sure where they came from. I realise that 3 cases in the country (other than border quarantine) is a dream for most of the world, but in a country of 5 million that's enough to put us into level 3 lockdown for 3 days, pending further details. So back to masks and working/school from home, which, after a trip to the supermarket tonight (where all the shelves were bare an hour after the announcement because people stupidly panic buy) I am extra grateful for the months of normality we have had. And I would like them back. I only went out because there are a couple of things we absolutely needed, and now I don't want to go near a shop in the foreseeable future!

Anyway...

PW 111.6kg I think... I'm sure it's on the spreadsheet in lbs.
    CW 244.7 lbs (111.0 kg)
    LTD: 94.7 lbs (43 kg)
  • debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 424 Member
    Debbie Sharpe
    MFP starting weight - 173
    Last week – 128.4
    2/14 Current weight – 127.2

STEP TOTALS
    Sunday – 14,355
    Monday –17,419
    Tuesday –23,102
    Wednesday –16,037
    Thursday –15,770
    Friday –12,600
    Saturday –13,175

I have hovered around 127 all week. Up a few ounces then down a few but I am happy to be back at my magic number and staying there for a while. It has rained here every day this week. These are the all-day cold temperatures kind of miserable rains. I have done my walking every day inside. On the phone (talk and walk) or watching a program on TV and walking back and forth in the den. I will soon need new carpet. I am doing strength videos every day and not much snacking. I haven’t baked any pies or cakes lately at the request of my husband. He was eating too much and has a physical scheduled for tomorrow. He came home from town with a whole bag of dark chocolate marshmallow hearts for Valentine’s Day. My favorite treat. I just finished my last Santa and now working on hearts. One a day, 110 calories so maybe not too bad for me. I plan to continue with the juice glass of water 4-5 times a day, it is helping me get extra water in and hope to be around 127 again next week. We shall see, until then y'all Keep on keeping on ……………………………

@brown6267 – looks like you are staying on target, congrats.

@Kandi3570 – 2 pound loss, SUPER. Lots of days with great step totals as well. Love the NSV, you go girl.

@Zumba_luvah - We do have those weeks, start today, get back to what you know works for you. We are all pulling for you.

@podperson1 – First step in correcting a “rubbish week” is recognizing it. This week will be better.

@sleepymom5 – that early doctor’s appointment sounds just like something I would do. At least you made the best of the day with rest and dinner with your daughter. This week can be your week!

@kristen11872 – this week is a new opportunity, you can do it

@kos33 – holding it steady

@aknroberts – very tiny gain, you can get that off this week.

@1theresamcvean - we understand busy times at home and work. Hang in there, you will succeed, no doubt!

@xX_PhoenixRising – sorry to hear about the Covid cases, when will it end? We have had a lot of panic buying here as well. Mask rules always everywhere and asked to stay in unless we need to go out. Wow, almost 100 pound loss, good job.

WISHING ALL OF YOU A HAPPY VALENTINE;S DAY!
    myj8tsqmpfba.png

• rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Rachelrjh
    Weigh in Sunday
    PW: 183 lbs
    CW: 181 lbs
    Happy Valentine’s Day!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Check in for Saturday
    Food-not logged, over
    Water-64 oz
    Exercise-30 min step video, Pt and stretching

I need to reel in this eating. I am going to plan my week out today and prep as much as I can. I want to be set up for a successful week.

Hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day. We went out to dinner Friday so nothing exciting happening here Lol!

@kandi3570 Looking good! Awesome NSV!! You should be proud!!
    @1theresamcvean Hang in there! Be sure to take care of yourself in this busy time!
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Oh no! After all that time I was hoping you all were safe. I hope the lockdown helps and you can get back to your normal life. Sending hugs.
    @debbiewsharpe I have been trying to get up and walk more when I usually sit. That is a great way to get steps in especially this time of year. I am glad you are where you want to be with your weight. You certainly have a good plan to stay there too. Let's have a great week!
    @rachelrjh Nice loss!! Happy Valentine's Day!
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    @ minstrelofsarcasm please excuse me this week.... my eating and bloating is not good. : (
    I’m going to get myself set up for a good week too So I can get back to where I should be.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    Steps..

Sun- 13,290
    Mon- 8,954
    Tues- 17,289
    Wed- 14,393
    Thurs- 10,133
    Fri- 8 ,953
    Sat- 5,322
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    edited February 2021
    Got my first Covid Vaccine shot on Friday - Pfizer - So far feeling fine. second is scheduled for 3/3 I can hardly wait until everyone has the vaccine so we can get "back to normal" and fewer people will be getting sick and going in the hospitals.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

kjn7v9i8vm4t.png
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    u391710l02je.png
    xzp43o42e2st.png
    yi9ra0o6cmss.png
    2mk63qg3r7lw.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    598advkzh4wr.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    zzueyqt9w02e.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @jennifersusanmcdougall 2.74 %
    2nd @squeakmnm41 2.47%
    3rd @beka3695 2.31 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @jennifersusanmcdougall 5.0 Lbs
    2nd @Z10Rtza 4.7 Lbs
    3rd @lelbarou 4.6 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @rachelrjh
    @mlhopp93
    @Pearl4686
    @annliz23
    @Bluetail6
    @kerdil08
    @Kali225
    @happimess01
    @kandi3570

jqnrz51w8epe.png

• annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Sorry a day late due to internet problems
    Pw 124
    CW 123
    Steps
    Sun -12,627
    Mop-up 12,625
    Tues- 4,295
    Wed - 9,332
    Thus 13,630
    Fri -3,829
    Sat - 3,384
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    ~~ Happy February Week 3! ~~

I don't know about any of you, but I ate too much on Valentine's Day. While the pandemic prevented me from spending it with my boyfriend, it didn't prevent me from consuming a pound and a half of Chinese food, a full bottle of wine, and everything in the bag of goodies I received at the gym. This morning, my weight was a good two pounds higher than I left it last week, and the bloat is very real.

2070244431-w9xqmgKAYEHAKKfdmq69VxMgxHPYun5hUAowmiZcjef5EzzKNuo4uQu8vQ3eRuPt.png

~~ Super Steppers ~~

Team Weight No More has step totals from six of you, with a combined step count of
    412,595 steps, averaging 68,766 steps per person.

Our top stepper this week was... (drumroll please)

In total, Debbie walked 112,458 steps over the course of the week, averaging 16,065 per day. At this rate, she could walk from LA to New York in a little more than 414 days!

Our most consistent stepper this week was...

While most steppers varied by an average of over 3,000 steps per day, she kept it consistent by varying no more than 2,350! Way to keep it consistent!

Our other powerful steppers:
  • sleepymom5
    edited February 2021
    Check in for Sunday
    Food-not the best choices but logged
    Water-at least 64 oz
    Exercise-30 min walking video, PT and stretching.

We were predicted to get a lot of ice so Jim ordered a hoagie(hero, sub) tray, for the two of us Saturday...so I pretty much ate hoagies all weekend. I did follow the hunger scale most of the time but not always. I had a much better day yesterday than I have been having. I got a lot done around the house, got thank you notes written for the funeral, got some organizing done, planned dinner for the week and put a grocery order in for delivery on Tuesday. I haven't gone food shopping since I got home except for a quick run to pick up essentials. It has been over a month so it was a big order plus I was low on everything else-paper products, cleaning supplies, personal items...Tomorrow it will take some time to put that all away. I don't know about all of you but if I am organized and productive, I do better with eating and exercising. I don't know if it is because I don't have things I "should be" doing? I am happy that I had a good day yesterday and I am feeling good today too. Let's have a great week everyone!

Congrats to all of the steppers! Great job! You all should be proud!
    Congrats to all our weight loss winners too!

And congrats to everyone for hanging in there another week! xo

@pacsnc6 I am so glad you got one! I am going the end of February. One time my weight worked in my favor. I can only get it because I am obese. I will be happy when things get "back to normal" too.
    @annliz23 Nice loss this week!
    @minstrelofsarcasm Sounds like a yummy Valentine's Day! I am sure "the bloat is real" Lol! especially with Chinese food!
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Thinking of you. They were just talking about Auckland on our local news. Hope the 3 days on lockdown are successful for your area. xo
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    ~~ Happy February Week 3! ~~

I don't know about any of you, but I ate too much on Valentine's Day. While the pandemic prevented me from spending it with my boyfriend, it didn't prevent me from consuming a pound and a half of Chinese food, a full bottle of wine, and everything in the bag of goodies I received at the gym. This morning, my weight was a good two pounds higher than I left it last week, and the bloat is very real.

2070244431-w9xqmgKAYEHAKKfdmq69VxMgxHPYun5hUAowmiZcjef5EzzKNuo4uQu8vQ3eRuPt.png

~~ Super Steppers ~~

Team Weight No More has step totals from six of you, with a combined step count of
    412,595 steps, averaging 68,766 steps per person.

Our top stepper this week was... (drumroll please)

In total, Debbie walked 112,458 steps over the course of the week, averaging 16,065 per day. At this rate, she could walk from LA to New York in a little more than 414 days!

Our most consistent stepper this week was...

While most steppers varied by an average of over 3,000 steps per day, she kept it consistent by varying no more than 2,350! Way to keep it consistent!

Our other powerful steppers:

You steppers are AWESOME!
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Up 1 pound Sunday Feb 14, 166 pounds :(
  • sleepymom5
    Check in for Monday
    Food-logged and under
    Water-over 64 oz
    Exercise-30 min treadmill, PT, stretching and strength

Great day yesterday! Better choices, no snacking and got a lot done. Planning on having another great day today! Happy Tuesday!

@debbiewsharpe Great attitude! We have to make the best of whatever is life deals us and "keep on keeping on" ;)
This discussion has been closed.