My 200lbs + Weight Loss

Replies

• jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Thank you for sharing - I have just started again today and seeing your success is very helpful to me.
  • Ddsb11
    Ddsb11 Posts: 607 Member
    Wow, I’m in awe! Loved the message so much, and seriously- huge congrats on getting your health and your mojo back!!!
  • noturningback_215
    noturningback_215 Posts: 71 Member
    sandysaia wrote: »
    Thank you very much for your help and congratulations on the amazing weight loss

@sandysaia You are very welcome and good luck.
  • noturningback_215
    jamesha100 wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing - I have just started again today and seeing your success is very helpful to me.

@jamesha100 You are welcome. Good luck on getting going again!
  • noturningback_215
    Ddsb11 wrote: »
    Wow, I’m in awe! Loved the message so much, and seriously- huge congrats on getting your health and your mojo back!!!

@Ddsb11 Thank you so very much!!
    It's so wonderful to "be back" and enjoying life to the fullest again. Take care!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited February 2021
    WOW!!! Amazing! You look awesome! Your story is so inspiring!
  • durhammfp
    durhammfp Posts: 493 Member
    Wow. Congratulations!
  • OldeDarrell
    OldeDarrell Posts: 7 Member
    AWESOME JOB!! Way to go buddy - High Five!
  • sandysaia
    sandysaia Posts: 25 Member
    This is Sandy Saia one more question please.thank you for answering my question. Please tell me was it 2 eggs or 2 English muffins ? Also what was your most successful calorie count daily while losing the weight? And last question when just started out at close to 400 pounds what type of exercise did you do?The exercise is my biggest hurdle at 324 lbs thank you for your help and motivation 🙏😊🙏👍🏼
  • sandysaia
    Thank you that is excellent your a great inspiration man that’s awesome 👏 thanks again
  • noturningback_215
    Thank you that is excellent your a great inspiration man that’s awesome 👏 thanks again

Anytime i can be of assistance i am more than willing...Good Luck!!
  • dferris40
    dferris40 Posts: 4 Member
    Thanks for sharing. THANK YOU!! I need inspiration like this. I’ve battled weight for over twenty years. Three years ago I lost 120 pounds and got to a very healthy, happy weight. But today I’m 140 pounds heavier. Gained it all back... PLUS!! And it’s like you said: “demons.” I’ve tried different approaches (read: “fads”), but have decided that I need to just eat simply and cleanly, get some exercise, and deal with those demons. This is a SUPER TALL order, I know. That’s why I value stories like yours. I know I’ll return to it again, because I need reminders that this process will take time, but is worth it. So congratulations! And thank you!!
  • AlannaWulf194
    AlannaWulf194 Posts: 24 Member
    Great job! Such an inspiration!
  • sandysaia
    Hey once again it’s sandy Martin Saia.What types of vegetables do you eat with your protein?And how many cups about? Do you boil them bake them or steam?you been a big help and your discipline really is amazing 🤩 great job 👏
  • noturningback_215
    Hey once again it’s sandy Martin Saia.What types of vegetables do you eat with your protein?And how many cups about? Do you boil them bake them or steam?you been a big help and your discipline really is amazing 🤩 great job 👏

For vegetables I usually mixed it up between broccoli and asparagus (1 cup), which i usually baked. Baking them made them less soggy when microwaving due to my weekly meal prepping. Occasionally I would skip veggies and have an avocado instead.
    Glad I can be of any assistance and be able to pay it forward!
  • sandysaia
    👍🏼
  • sandysaia
    Just wanted to say thank you for answering all my questions.I don’t know how you did it at 1200 ton1500 calories a day. I weigh 325 and I’m going to bed a little hungry at 2200 calories.I guess I need to do a piece of chicken fish or turkey burger and a green vegetable like you did .I know lean protein is more filling.I tried two scoops of orgain protein powder with 2 cups of almond milk ice and a banana for breakfast and it wasn’t cutting it.I’m used to eggs in the morning they are more filling.Anyway once again I appreciate your time and information.your success is inspiring.
  • bruceraywhite
    bruceraywhite Posts: 7 Member
    Damn, man. Good for you. You are an inspiration. (even your tats look better! LOL)
  • bradparks
    bradparks Posts: 1 Member
    What's in your green smoothies ?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!